gumdrops

magnetic man single in case no ones heard it -

i was expecting something offensively bad, but its alright, if totally anonymous and like a kind of chilled out david guetta type of strain of dubstep lol.

alec.tron

Creature of Meat and Hair
*jaw drops*

thanks for the heads up benjy. i wouldn't have caught it otherwise.

yay, thanks for the heads up & out to skream for being a legend...

are you talking about the dmz album?
mines fine and the heavyweight virgin vinyl is a bonus.

black version is totally fine here too.
Seems the rumours about the picture discs are proving true.... does anyone know how the distribution for those went ? is it just randomly mixed under so they could pop up anywhere or did only certain shops get them ?

from koala / dsf:
Valokuva0200.jpg

c.

Benny Bunter

mine skips like mad on living different. I will check my set up properly later tonight, but i was on the decks last night and all my other records play fine so something is definitely up, don't care what Mala says.

Overall a bit disappointed with the tunes on here anyway. Apart from pop pop epic I don't think any of these tracks stand up to Mala's best stuff like Learn and and Lean forward, Conference etc. :(

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
So what's all this malarkey about picture discs? Are there any pictures of them?

I suspect this is like the ole' Loe hiphop album on cassette.

EDITED: And Freeizm 2 is badass, better than vol 1 which was rubbish.

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
My copy is all fine and normal up until the last side, at which point the vinyl suddenly turns into a chicken, picks up a clarinet and plays me the Cambodian national anthem. Just thought you should know.

alec.tron

Creature of Meat and Hair
And Skreamizm 2 is badass, better than vol 1 which was rubbish.

eh... opinions are like arseholes init. and that's a rubbish opinion in my opinion.
c.

edit. restored full quote, possible detection of sarcasm font in hindsight...

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
So what's all this malarkey about picture discs? Are there any pictures of them?

I suspect this is like the ole' Loe hiphop album on cassette.

And Skreamizm 2 is badass, better than vol 1 which was rubbish.

i assume you mean freeizm 1??

cos skreamizm 1 is basically untouchable