Alfons

Way of the future
like when Optical used to make all his own.

Badboy artwork.

he started of alright (well tolerable, the Bleeps and so on) but it went all wrong:

R-765433-1232896876.jpeg

Proportions?

CS279742-01B-BIG.jpg

wtf!

benjybars

village elder.
most dubstep album covers have been pretty bad actually.

not really. most have been good.

mala lp
skream 1st album
burial 1st album
kryptic minds on swamp
vivek ep
silkie album
in fine style

loads of good artwork out there.
that coki cover is inexcusable tho.

routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
anyone listened to skream's "new direction"? it sounds like the old direction. but with an 80s synth stab preset.

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
THE BUG FEAT. FLOWDAN - SKENG - AUTECHRE REMIX

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comming out on wax shortly.

I am actually looking forward to that Coki release a lot, if only for nostalgic purposes.
When I heard he was gonna include "Intergalactic Dub" made me go back and listen to a lot of old dubstep sets, and it reminded me of how good this music was a few years ago. Plus, it's gonna have that "Old Hopes" dubby beat that Quest was playing all the time around 2006, and was another big favorite at the time.

BareBones

wheezy
not really. most have been good.

mala lp
skream 1st album
burial 1st album
kryptic minds on swamp
vivek ep
silkie album
in fine style

loads of good artwork out there.
that coki cover is inexcusable tho.

hmm not sure i agree with all those but just a matter of taste i guess :)

Sectionfive

bandwagon house
Horsepower on Benji B last night

HORSEPOWER PRODUCTIONS SPECIAL GUESTS

Horsepower Productions — Rain – Tempa
TGS — On The Run (Horsepower remix) – Tempa
Horsepower Productions — Let’s Dance – Tempa
Horsepower Productions — Mexican Slayride – Tempa
Horsepower Productions — Lee Perry Exercising – Tempa
Horsepower Productions — Water – Tempa
Cybotron — Clear – Fantasy
Horsepower Productions — Open Up Your Eyes (Classic Deluxe) – Tempa
Horsepower Productions — Poison Wine – Tempa

FairiesWearBoots

lol at this RT I saw on Loefah's twitter

ruskoofficial "I have no idea whAts happened to Dubstep. Where's the funk n groove gone it's all distortion and aggression.... Laptop open changing things."

Where's he been for the last 2/3 years?

Blackdown

nexKeysound
lol at this RT I saw on Loefah's twitter

ruskoofficial "I have no idea whAts happened to Dubstep. Where's the funk n groove gone it's all distortion and aggression.... Laptop open changing things."

Where's he been for the last 2/3 years?

"OMG" the fucking irony...rusko has more blood on his hands for the lack of "funk n groove" than most, given his scale and style... hypocrisy alert!

JWoulf

"OMG" the fucking irony...rusko has more blood on his hands for the lack of "funk n groove" than most, given his scale and style... hypocrisy alert!

i would say what sets rusko apart from most brostep is that he really does have some "funk n groove" in the midst of all wobble. He may be in part responsible for their existence, but can't really be held responsible for the others being crap. But i don't know, can't listen to either anymore.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
He may be in part responsible for their existence, but can't really be held responsible for the others being crap

bollocks. he's done as much as anyone to make that style big (starting with the Fabric CD). people then just cloned him once it was successful...

anyway i'm over it honest ;)

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
i would say what sets rusko apart from most brostep is that he really does have some "funk n groove" in the midst of all wobble. He may be in part responsible for their existence, but can't really be held responsible for the others being crap. But i don't know, can't listen to either anymore.
Now we've got Borgore and Mt Eden, I kind of miss the days when Caspa and Rusko were the worst thing that had ever happened to dubstep...