CrowleyHead

Would it be weird to say there's a decent Bellville Three/DMZ crossover? Mala = Juan, Loe = May, Coki = Kevin? Not to mythologize even FURTHER, but a funny little notion.

benjybars

village elder.
So DMZ was a right old laugh then!

You reckon??

was depressingly soulless in my opinion.. far, far too many people. Felt like some bait David Guetta gig at some points. The system was weighty as fuck at some points, it's true, but there were a lot of issues and bass was cutting out a lot (although Loefah's new tune sounded pretty fucking tasty on it!). But yeah, wasn't really feeling it to be honest. Guess I've been spoiled by System in recent months, where the vibe is so different.

You know all promotion for dmz has been taken over by Audio Doughnuts now? fuckries.

benw

You reckon??

was depressingly soulless in my opinion.. far, far too many people. Felt like some bait David Guetta gig at some points. The system was weighty as fuck at some points, it's true, but there were a lot of issues and bass was cutting out a lot (although Loefah's new tune sounded pretty fucking tasty on it!). But yeah, wasn't really feeling it to be honest. Guess I've been spoiled by System in recent months, where the vibe is so different.

You know all promotion for dmz has been taken over by Audio Doughnuts now? fuckries.

fuck off??? really benjy??? who'd you hear that off?

Leo

i'm guessing everyone is just too stunned, heartbroken, demoralized and depressed to comment on the skream-quits-dubstep declaration, is that it?

Leo

I mean, he's immensely irrelevant in his OWN GENRE. Wonder how that makes him feel?

i have no idea what he's been playing and releasing for the past few years, but i really liked some of his early stuff. not just "request line", but a lot of stuff on the first few skreamizms and even his first album. i also have some pretty fun rinse shows from back in the day. so while right now i couldn't care less, i do give him props for what he used to be.

wise

bare BARE BONES
i'm guessing everyone is just too stunned, heartbroken, demoralized and depressed to comment on the skream-quits-dubstep declaration, is that it?

as long as Coki and Benga don't follow suit I think dubstep will be fine.....

;)