mos dan

fact music
Kode9 and Shackleton further down the line too...some good stuff at FWD, needs more grime.

as ever. where the spyro, maximum, and vectra bookings at? smallz was sick at fwd too. otherwise, some great bookings there!! idea of shackleton at xmas makes me feel all sentimental lol.. possibly cos there's still snow outside my window.

viktorvaughn

as ever. where the spyro, maximum, and vectra bookings at? smallz was sick at fwd too. otherwise, some great bookings there!! idea of shackleton at xmas makes me feel all sentimental lol.. possibly cos there's still snow outside my window.

Yep. The dubstep (and funky) bookings are pretty tasty so they just need to sprinkle some grime guys on top and I'm down there every fortnight!

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Yep. The dubstep (and funky) bookings are pretty tasty so they just need to sprinkle some grime guys on top and I'm down there every fortnight!
It's kind of weird to think that a year or so ago FWD was in danger of becoming irrelevant owing to their policy of booking three out of the same four Rinse DJs every week plus a token random...

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
Sorry, what's going on here? Neil Tempa first spotted at Beyond, now doing a set at FWD? WTF? Interesting moves...

WISH I could see blackdown/dusk AND Marcus Nasty at FWD, will be mentalism...