UFO over easy

online mahjong
it was working for me just a minute ago but now its going to a domain holding website.

"If you are the current registrant for this domain name and wish to continue the registration on the domain, you must immediately contact the domain name provider and renew the domain name to ensure the name is not deleted."

:eek:

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
dont rate that tectonic 12..... at all...... really dry plodding a side then pre set techno leads over a mediocre beat. meh.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
trapped in a dark bubble is dry in a good way, it sounds like absolutely nothing else. one of my favourite skream tunes. classic youngsta material

wascal

Wild Horses
http://www.myspace.com/subtractone

anyone heard the forthcoming vex'd on planet mu?

Theres a couple of them on here as well as the Starkey rmx and other newness:

wascalapril09.jpg

73m59s / 101mb / 192kbps

DOWNLOAD

elgato

I just dont know
yeh im getting nothing from dubplate.net

dont rate that tectonic 12..... at all...... really dry plodding a side then pre set techno leads over a mediocre beat. meh.

yeh i don't like the Benga but feel Trapped In A Dark Bubble so much... i contest the plodding claim! freaky jacking bassline, cheeky but slightly tripped out little percussive touches, juddering groove... reminds me of a lot of great raves and dances! i can almost see Pinch's shoulders dropping behind the decks. and yeh the textures of the bassline are so different. but its all personal, fair play if you don't feel it :)

petergunn

plywood violin
kode9 is 100% bo slectah in all departments nowadays, has been for a while now.

funny, i saw him spin like twice in one week a few years back and i didn't notice anything... he totally killed it both times, including absolutely slaying at Dirty Canvas at the ICA...

it's a shame

that Benga will never get the same amount of ratings as Skream

imo...I mean IMO this is despite him being a better producer, having better tunes, his tunes have better composition, have better mixdowns, his sets are f*****...

they're both friends so it doesn't matter but I think even they both know the game

this has nothing to do with the above comments or that La Roux tune (well maybe...) but...yeah

its good to see Kode can get a little criticism without fear of reprisal too lol

thanks

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
i saw shack at matter as well as fwd and he played really different sets... the one at matter as you might expect was a bit more "danc-able" (sorry cant be arsed to think of a better descriptor) .... would love to see him play out more.

nb : everyone was dancing at fwd.
nb2: matter sucks

viktorvaughn

yup they finally sorted it! the sound quality is really good too, sounds clearer and warmer than the usual rinse signal and stream. out to the mixer in plastic people

i'm quite excited cos i can now go for a couple hrs then come home and listen to the last 45 mins or so with a mug of tea at home if i get tired!!

and catch good ones you might miss.