mms

sometimes
the zomby track on the second ep and the flying lotus track on the first ep are both some of my favorite tracks by those two artists and contrast alot to what else is out there by them well.

IanTheM

Tame Horse
the zomby track on the second ep and the flying lotus track on the first ep are both some of my favorite tracks by those two artists and contrast alot to what else is out there by them well.

The 303 bassline on that Flying Lotus track is ridiculously heavy, I love it when he takes that route. Rickshaw off LA EP 1x3 does the same thing.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
I wasn't supposed to talk about this Skream track but now it's on YouTube. I listen to this daily. So catchy... chopped 2step.

Combined with "Listening to the Records on My Wall" and his Float remix, I'm pretty hyped about Skream right now.

Martin Dust

Techno Zen Master
I wasn't supposed to talk about this Skream track but now it's on YouTube. I listen to this daily. So catchy... chopped 2step.

Combined with "Listening to the Records on My Wall" and his Float remix, I'm pretty hyped about Skream right now.

I just can't feel anything with chipmunk vocals on it, makes me think of kids tv on acid :)

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
cannot stand the skream remix of float...... it makes a euphoric tune into a cheesy waste of space with a crap distorted midrange fart over the top.... whats the point....

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.

This is fucking brilliant (edit: along with guido, best thing i've heard all year...when did dubstep become my preferred genre...bizarre).

Anything else out there like this and Guido's beautiful complication, ie dubsteppy/2-steppy RnB? (Hell, I loved R 'n' G when it existed...sucker for this kind of stuff)

Float rmx is big too - cheesy as all hell, which is fine by me....the original is too obviously "playing with knives"

Last edited:

hopper

gotta say I think the 2nd part is the strongest of the hyperdub series. The Samiyam tune has gotta be one of his best... As for the Mala one, I really wanna like it - and kinda do for sure, but it just doesn't get me really. The LD and LV tunes are good as well

minikomi

pu1.pu2.wav.noi
i think maybe a big chunk of releases doesn't suit the label... one of the great things about hyperdub was the well paced, well planned nature of what the label has put out to date. slowly evolving, yet in a way which wasn't quite expected. In this case the dots are a little too connected....

mms

sometimes
i think maybe a big chunk of releases doesn't suit the label... one of the great things about hyperdub was the well paced, well planned nature of what the label has put out to date. slowly evolving, yet in a way which wasn't quite expected. In this case the dots are a little too connected....

well they're just the album tracks on vinyl for the ppl who want them, but the anticipation of getting them in quick succession is nice no? the little increase in speed.

Last edited:

Blackdown

nexKeysound
Exactly what the world needs, more quantized burial.

Nope, apparently the world needs this...

ATTENTION ALL DUBSTEP PRODUCERS - COMMERCIAL RADIO PROJECT
HELP US MAKE MUSIC HISTORY

BUDMAN & BOOGER HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN THE RADIO INDUSTRY, NATIONALLY, FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND ENDORSE "DJ DOOK NOOK" TO MAKE A DUBSTEP MIX FOR AIRPLAY.

THE WORLD IS READY.

FIRST STEP, AMERICA.

PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW, FRESH, AND DIFFERENT. MANY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DUBSTEP AND SOON WILL. IT IS OUR MISSION TO BRING DUBSTEP TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE NATIONAL AND GLOBAL MUSIC SCENE

THIS EXCLUSIVE, SPECIAL, AND RARE SERIES OF MIXES WILL BE PLAYED IN VARIOUS CLUBS AND ON THE RADIO EVERY WEEK PLUS GLOBALLY ON THE WEB DAILY/NIGHTLY.

HELP GET DUBSTEP ON COMMERCIAL RADIO STATIONS IN MULTIPLE MARKETS TO EXPOSE, EDUCATE, AND PROMOTE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC TO NEW LISTENERS.

MUSIC REQUESTED FOR 2 SEPERATE PROJECTS:

• NEW AND CLASSIC DUBSTEP WITH REGGAE FLAVOR
• NEW AND CLASSIC DUBSTEP REMIXES OF TOP 40 RADIO HITS

SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC TO: betamorphrecordings@hotmail.com or on AIM @ DeeJ2012

RADIO PLAYLIST FOR REMIXES:

I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
Birthday Sex Jeremih
Knock You Down Keri Hilson
Obsessed Mariah Carey
Best I Ever Had Drake
Fire Burning Sean Kingston
That's Not My Name The Ting Tings
Halo Beyonce
Outta Control Baby Bash
Hotel Room Service Pitbull
Lovegame Lady Gaga
Be On You Flo Rida
Every Girl Young Money
Throw It In The Bag Fabolous
Down Jay Sean
Break Up Mario
Rockin' That Thang The Dream
Written On Her Birdman
She Wolf Shakira
Make Her Stay Kid Cudi
Whatever You Like T.I.
Kiss Me Through The Phone Soulja Boy
Hot N Cold Katy Perry
Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas
Dead and Gone T.I

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

The world is 'ready' apparently. I fuckin dispair for dubstep at this kind of shit, i really do...

mms

sometimes
Nope, apparently the world needs this...

ATTENTION ALL DUBSTEP PRODUCERS - COMMERCIAL RADIO PROJECT
HELP US MAKE MUSIC HISTORY

BUDMAN & BOOGER HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN THE RADIO INDUSTRY, NATIONALLY, FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND ENDORSE "DJ DOOK NOOK" TO MAKE A DUBSTEP MIX FOR AIRPLAY.

THE WORLD IS READY.

FIRST STEP, AMERICA.

PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW, FRESH, AND DIFFERENT. MANY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DUBSTEP AND SOON WILL. IT IS OUR MISSION TO BRING DUBSTEP TO THE FOREFRONT OF THE NATIONAL AND GLOBAL MUSIC SCENE

THIS EXCLUSIVE, SPECIAL, AND RARE SERIES OF MIXES WILL BE PLAYED IN VARIOUS CLUBS AND ON THE RADIO EVERY WEEK PLUS GLOBALLY ON THE WEB DAILY/NIGHTLY.

HELP GET DUBSTEP ON COMMERCIAL RADIO STATIONS IN MULTIPLE MARKETS TO EXPOSE, EDUCATE, AND PROMOTE THIS TYPE OF MUSIC TO NEW LISTENERS.

MUSIC REQUESTED FOR 2 SEPERATE PROJECTS:

• NEW AND CLASSIC DUBSTEP WITH REGGAE FLAVOR
• NEW AND CLASSIC DUBSTEP REMIXES OF TOP 40 RADIO HITS

SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC TO: betamorphrecordings@hotmail.com or on AIM @ DeeJ2012

RADIO PLAYLIST FOR REMIXES:

I Gotta Feeling Black Eyed Peas
Birthday Sex Jeremih
Knock You Down Keri Hilson
Obsessed Mariah Carey
Best I Ever Had Drake
Fire Burning Sean Kingston
That's Not My Name The Ting Tings
Halo Beyonce
Outta Control Baby Bash
Hotel Room Service Pitbull
Lovegame Lady Gaga
Be On You Flo Rida
Every Girl Young Money
Throw It In The Bag Fabolous
Down Jay Sean
Break Up Mario
Rockin' That Thang The Dream
Written On Her Birdman
She Wolf Shakira
Make Her Stay Kid Cudi
Whatever You Like T.I.
Kiss Me Through The Phone Soulja Boy
Hot N Cold Katy Perry
Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas
Dead and Gone T.I

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

The world is 'ready' apparently. I fuckin dispair for dubstep at this kind of shit, i really do...

the amount of people replying positively is the thing that makes me despair, how is this likely to be a good project? ass lickers.

Benny Bunter

Dubstep forum is just cringeworthy in general though isn't it? Virtually no real discussion at all, and tons of self-promoting spam to wade through. Shite.