tom lea

Cant wait for 2morow, gonna be large, would love to meet some fellow dissensus crew in there!! :cool::D
fact crew will be djing 10-12 so come say hi deams! likewise anyone else on the forum..

set times are looking like:

terrace
12.30 - 1.30 jackmaster
1.30 - 3.00 2562
3.00 - 4.30 claro intelecto

basement
10 - 12 fact djs
12 - 1 joy orbison
1 - 2 untold b2b shortstuff
2 - 3 bok bok b2b l-vis
3 - 4 scratcha b2b braiden
4 - 6 who knows?

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
That lineup is fucked. 2562 is a great DJ IMO - killed it at Free Rotation festival, and I didn't expect him to.

Wish I could reach...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
any news on impending release of this skream tune mentioned upthread?! (sorry if mentioned upthread, but this thread is looooooong):

joe.dfx

who knows...
you know i wonder if Skream putting out an LP of more uplifting beats with garage sensibilities might get some of those all out aggro boys to realize there's more to D then the mid range stuff...

might be nice.

IanTheM

Tame Horse
you know i wonder if Skream putting out an LP of more uplifting beats with garage sensibilities might get some of those all out aggro boys to realize there's more to D then the mid range stuff...

might be nice.

but they'll probably complain about him losing the plot, then again he might get more female fans.

joe.dfx

who knows...
yeah it could go either way. more females would be fine by me tho! just dont tell the gf ; )

Gonna go see Distance tomorrow night...

I know his radio show has a good variety of stuff on it, but are his live sets as varied? Is he dropping lots of his metal stuff? i like that sound, but i've got a broken ankle and i dont think i could sit through 2 hrs of it...need some variety if i cant just get drunk and brock out ; ) broken ankle seriously hinders my skanking ability...

Ory

warp drive
i've seen a number of distance sets and it's always been fairly dull. lots of growly basslines that don't really go anywhere. maybe that's just how he plays abroad though.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
EmalKay "When I Look At You" is getting hyped, can someone explain how this is different from all the other synth-screaming tantrum wobblecrap clones? i'm lost...

joe90

EmalKay "When I Look At You" is getting hyped, can someone explain how this is different from all the other synth-screaming tantrum wobblecrap clones? i'm lost...
Its purely forum hype and within 2 months you will never hear about it again , I also haven't seen or heard to many people in the record shop asking after it...

alex

Do not read this.

Oh my god its a boring tune. My friend was playing it to me (we were discussing wobblecrap & so on) & after the 15th track in a row I had maintained no hype from, he said "oh come on, this one MUST get you hype"

Do you think it did