polystyle

Post prod rest

Getting home and sleeping in your own (nice) bed after three days of back to back Studio sessions up North in cold country with snow on the ground ...
And the music came out great.

Client Eastwood

working in a highrise in leeds city centre, sun just setting sky all shades of orange and turquoise, shed's slow motion on the headphones sounding like some lost larry heard track. oh man.

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
The feeling of freedom when you know that you've maxed out your Oyster for the day and henceforth you can go whereever you like within zones 1 and 2 for no cost...

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yesterday I went in the newsagent near where I live and while I was topping up my Oyster card I could see that the guy behind the counter was talking to this other guy in there (in Turkish) about me. I wondered what was going on and then the other bloke came over and said "You lost ten pounds here didn't you?". Thing is, about three weeks ago I did think that I had twenty quid in my pocket at one point in that shop and later I only had ten - however I had just assumed that I had miscounted the first time. Turns out I did drop a tenner though and they found it amongst the beers (it would be there) when they were sorting them out later. They went through all the footage on the security camera and established that it was me who dropped it so they held it there for next time I came in. Niceness beyond the call of duty I think.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Great thread!
Blessings for - Youtube as a music resource/blissblog/90-93 ardcore/nice strong mugs of tea/books, and time to read them/old Glasgow architecture/good conversation with good friends.
Also countless other stuff that isn't occuring to me right now but will in due course.

zhao

there are no accidents
the shocked and horrified look on people's faces as they exit a bar in the dawn light and see me jogging by head to toe in adidas :)

zhao

there are no accidents
the last of the great girls on earth who are fit but don't know it. or don't give a damn if they do. girls who are always, unfailingly sweet as can be, with not a bitch bone in their bodies (or minds).

STN

sou'wester
mater stn for sitting through a whole 35 seconds of Evan Parker's Topography of the Lungs.

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Bleep n bass.
I'd been listening to some of it as part of researching the old skool/ardcore/whatever you want to call it era, mildly enjoyed it but really it hadn't generated any strong feelings. But then I put on some tracks again today and I feel like I get it now. Top-notch.