boomnoise

♫
On the funky-JA intersection tip - if this is the best place for it - is this mix

http://www.seen-site.com/2009/05/07/tim-turbo-thursday-24-ghetto-palms-issue/

01 Bruk Up - Sunglasses
02 Banana Clipz - Push Am
03 Mavado - Neva Believe You
04 Amadou & Mariam - Sabali (Paul Epworth mix)
05 El Guincho - Kalise (Tanlines remix)
06 Dre Skull - Skull Riddim Version
07 Natalie Storm - Storm Dub
08 Sizzla - Gone Too Far
09 DJ Oro11 - Uhuhuhahaha Cumbia
10 Segio Mendes vs Black Chiney Soundsystem - Magalenha Is Turning Me On (Ape Blends refix)
11 Busy Signal - Up In Her Belly
12 Stephen Di Genius McGregor - Day Rave Riddim Version
13 Busy Signal - Mek She Stamma
14 Mr. Easy - Screw Pan Face
15 Tony Matterhorn - Never Stop
16 Laden - Neva dash Weh
17 Mavado - Real Killa
19 Mavado - So Blessed

Well worth checking out.

faustus

not singling this out at all, but generally i find it a bit off people charging more than a quid for a track as an mp3. i totally understand and have experienced what it's like to watch people ripping off your music left right and centre, but i think putting up the price will only encourage people to do so. i've always considered getting stuff for sale where people want buy it and making it easy and affordable the best way for getting people to pay AND (importantly) not feeling a bit ripped off. maybe i've got the wrong take on it though..

spot on

alex

Do not read this.
probably a bit old for this forum now, but just got cooly g's dub organiser, after sorting through loads of stuff, pretty impressed...

also got some stuff from DJ Tremendous & Swift J which is sounding pretty nice too!!:cool:

faustus

i really really like the funky versions of 'roll it gal' and 'calabria' (think that 1 might be by greena?)

also, this thread now has more posts than the dubstep one. hooray! :cool:

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music
wow, pretty funny to read the beginnings of that thread again...mention of skream potentially being the scene's afx, and all the back-and-forth about dubstep as "intelligent grime."!!

sorry to prolong the off-topic aspect, but i can't bump the dubstep thread cos it's locked, and this amused me http://www.dissensus.com/showpost.php?p=36404&postcount=16

right, back on topic, good funky raves in the near future? recommendations? producers house later in june i think.. no beyond anymore (boo).. what else is good?

S

simon silverdollar

on rinse now: Fantastic Four b2b set - roska, d malice, ill blue, dva.