Blackdown

nexKeysound
what is the funky tune that seems to sample Mr Fingers Can U Feel It bassline? been hearing it for about 6 months but not worked out an ID.

Simon78

Not got the set with me so I can't check the order but these are most of the tunes Geeneus plays and they are all from Juno Download/Traxsource.

Bassjackers - Klumbu
Mike Dunn - Deep Down
Gel Abril - Spells of Yoruba
Yotam Avni - Coke Bouquet
Jan Driver - Rat Alert
Proxy - Raven
Radio Slave - Grindhouse (Remix)
Solo - Congaloid
Yonurican - Boriken Soul
Altered Natives - Rass Out
Style of Eye - Retu 2

+ 2 others I can't remember the names of. I will have to check when I get home.

Still not been to Rhythm to moan about that tune BareBones, I have been mad lazy recently and can't be bothered to go there after work.

So did OMM get a review copy of it ages ago then? Only place I've saw it mentioned off the internet. Hope it's not all old tunes like the Supa D one.

mms

sometimes
Thassit. So, one of the biggest tunes on LDN pirate radio right now was Recorded at Noble Square Studios, Chicago, IL, seems to mimic a bassline from 1988 and sounds like it has a Doors sample in it. :confused:

PS Logan mixes it in on his show last week and Trim refuses to flow over it, claiming he wants something 'greazy.'

it's on jelly beans label, the guy who produced madonna's early stuff, alot of the good stuff in funky is coming out of latin house scene between nyc and chicago imho.
Whoever said mike dunn, yep mike dunn is great.

Last edited:

boomnoise

♫
So did OMM get a review copy of it ages ago then? Only place I've saw it mentioned off the internet. Hope it's not all old tunes like the Supa D one.

i remember chatting to emma about it ages ago actually. i think she got a copy without a tracklist. even pirates respect the long leads :p

Simon78

The next Beyond line-up looks good.

BEYOND | October 1st 2009 @Plastic People 147 Curtain Road. EC2

MARCUS NASTY
CRAZY COUSINZ
MAXIMUM BBK
LIL SILVA
SCRATCHA DVA

£5 B4 10PM £7 after

benjybars

village elder.
The next Beyond line-up looks good.

BEYOND | October 1st 2009 @Plastic People 147 Curtain Road. EC2

MARCUS NASTY
CRAZY COUSINZ
MAXIMUM BBK
LIL SILVA
SCRATCHA DVA

£5 B4 10PM £7 after

safety.

really enjoyed the last one.

and they have to book marcus nasty every month cos he always brings nuff fit girls... ;)