routes

we can delay.ay.ay...
yeah that MJ thing sounds nasty... limited to within an inch of its life.. not un-common tho.. i thought this was quite interestin..

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Good thing we pointed it out before you went back to do another show, eh Andy? :D

Yeah tell me about it. Tbh things like this just expose how much of an amateur I am. The only reason I do the radio show plus post obsessively on this thread is 'cause I love the music and want to share it with people, but I don't know much at all about music production and hope I haven't given the impression that I do.

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

sounds fine on radio though mixed in with other stuff (assuming its the same version DJs have been playing)

Last edited:

Benny Bunter

Most disappointed I've been with an mp3 is Naughty Raver's 'Tease me (after dark mix) which I got off UKfunky.com I think. Amazing tune, but the mp3 sounds completely fucked. Not even sure its because of limiting, but theres definitely something wrong with it. :mad:

Phokus

^ Nice one.

So glad this has been given away:
Grab the download while you still can.
Tbh I think any remix of this would sound good, the vocal is too spot on to spoil it. Big up Jacko, you crazy dead paedo genius.

Edit: ALLEGEDLY, etc etc.

Any chance of someone re-upping? Download limit reached on Soundcloud...

Phokus

Also, is there any word on that Paleface tune that Marcus Nasty has been hammering over the past few months? Think it's called Out Of Love, or similar...

Phaedo

Sorry not looked if this is a repost but I'll post anyways. Love this.

Ignore the ridiculous effects and pull ups on the clip btw lol... :eek:

rrrivero

195704_192870770765852_4660639_n.jpg

Marcus B2B Pioneer ft Ranking, Shantie
Funkbutcher, Petchy, Weeksey and Funkystepz in the other room

and with big names to spare

I hope at least somebody here is going

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192870770765852

Last edited:

alex

Do not read this.
yea i might do, as long as it isn't queing round the street like events in romford normally are.

If bar looks powerful this saturday (i think it's this saturday)