trilliam

i cant find the house 2011 post anymore - guessing its gone - but theres a tune i heard on live that might be an old one. its an american house track, and has a guy speaking about a kids balloon in it, in that typical chicago house spoken word style. anyone have an idea what it is? i really like it.

co-sign

alex

Do not read this.
that could be about 20 different tunes, but is it alix alvarez's version of 'new york dreamer' by any chance?

nice little builder that one

Last edited:

trilliam

i trust you man have already heard are in the process of listening to t.williams recent mix for fact. got a nice feature on RA as well.

Elijah

Butterz
300.png

Early copies of Sensitivity up now

Roshman

5 minutes in. YES.

Need more Dark UK Funky.

A love of all things Youngsta and Marcus Nasty combined.

EDIT (Finished listening): That was sick. Last time I heard some Dark UK Funky was when Seiji did a guest show on rinse a while back. But this is on a different level.

Last edited:

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Big thanks to everyone posting the Soundclouds on this thread. I've not been having as much time to keep up with things lately, but these are def keeping me interested.
Downloading the Beneath showcase now - so far most of the productions I've heard from him have fallen into that 'OK, but not much more than OK' category for me, but seeing how a lot of people here keen on him I feel like I'm missing something and hopefully hearing his tunes showcased like this might help them fall into place for me.

gremino

Moster Sirphine
this Beneath showcase is ace! tbh this could be even classified as dubstep, because the attitude of dubstep is so strong.

have to confess i had prejudices this being some dull future garagey/technoy stuff when i first saw the post in Blackdown's blog (argh, sorry guys :( :( ). but then i saw posts here, and yeah, this is the real deal!

Tentative Andy: i think this stuff works best in a set full of it, in it's own context.