elgato

I just dont know
Aaron Carl is a total don! too many sick tunes, untold goodness

that Nick Holder mix is wicked, Ach! totally on the mark, hadn't made those links but its very true

and yeh Rass Out is sick, heard it over the PA at Blackmarket at one of their friday night things and it sounded disgraceful. Danny Native is a broken guy but that tune is getting plays from quite a few funky djs i think

Last edited:
Danny Native is a broken guy but that tune is getting plays from quite a few funky djs i think

Any idea what Danny Native song is the one that's got that woman in it going "it's only one" over and over again?

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

riddim box is so good!

so what are some more funky nights to go to as beyond is delayed a bit?

brixton sunday night is a bit long for the fridge one.

Yeah he does, as well as the ukfunky label. He's got another 12 out with Open Yr Wings (2nd or 3rd vocal from THAT Mak10/Marcus set) nd Strike VIP on.

Look out for the Moony EP on UKFunky soon too. Few of you might know his stuff anyway but that 12" will be hard.

QueenofSheba

Keep It Funky!!
went to fridgebar last night. so sick! didnt stay right til the end sadly but it was non stop hard stuff when i was there. not sure who the dj was cos the mc seemed to be shouting out all diff names but the selection really was incredibly tight. there was one tune that sounded sort of like eskimo or some old wiley beats but funky-style that got a big reaction when it came on (anyone know what that might be?). lil silva got a big reaction too. seriously wicked night. had trouble sleeping when i got home lol.

wished i made it to bm soho too - any chance of those mixes being online? ;)

That MC was probably Sharky. He does that when he has a microphone in his hand. The DJ was either the resident Scholar T or JJ

Scholar is on Rinse Saturdays 9-11pm and JJ is on Deja Vu Tuesdays 10-midnight. I highly recommend them both

:D

Videos from the launch are on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/ItsAlotMag ;)

elgato

I just dont know
does anyone have the facility to rip the footloose shows off the iplayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/footloose/

would properly appreciate this weeks, its sounding so good.. if anyone can do so i would be forever indebted. can't seem to do it straightforwardly on my soundcard annoyingly (if anyone can explain how i might that would be wicked also)

Mario Play The Bloodclart Bass has dropped at long last, properly haps about that

Last edited:
does anyone have the facility to rip the footloose shows off the iplayer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/footloose/

would properly appreciate this weeks, its sounding so good.. if anyone can do so i would be forever indebted. can't seem to do it straightforwardly on my soundcard annoyingly (if anyone can explain how i might that would be wicked also)

Mario Play The Bloodclart Bass has dropped at long last, properly haps about that

download audacity
if i get time i'll do it, mind.

elgato

I just dont know
download audacity
if i get time i'll do it, mind.

yeh i've got audacity, but i can't get it to record directly whatever im playing... only way i can find to do it is to get a double mini-jack cable to link headphone out to line-in! and i lost that cable

that'd be cool if you could...

or indeed if you could explain to me how i can deal with audacity!