vimothy

yurp
1:04:17 - ??? Feel like I should know this one. "Now move!"

From the Mak-10 & Shanti rinse set. Anyone got any clues for this monster? G-funk synth line and lyrics that go something like,

Now this limousine in which we ride has plenty of car seats,
Filled with harmony, peace and the love for house beats,
So as the music and the bassline explode inside your chest,
Move to the vibe and know that you are blessed.
Now move!

lazybones

f, d , d+f , p.
i like jam city's beats alot, hes only been producing for a few months too, so very excited to hear what he has in store.....

faustus

safe, i think my only contribution to dissensus for a while is going to be asking for the occasional mix to be rehosted, most of the sites i've been using over the last few years are blocked. and the rinse and deja streams and podcasts won't work

He's in China. How's it going anyway faustus?

fucking amazing. have had to give up on following music (and music forums...) almost completely tho. but to be honest, that massive part of my life being stripped away hasnt affected me all that much. hope all's well with you (and everyone back in london and the uk)

tom lea

oh yeah, this is on friday. scratcha, etc:

4002218965_b10df5d250_o.png

terrace
12.30 - 1.30 jackmaster
1.30 - 3.00 2562
3.00 - 4.30 claro intelecto

basement
10 - 12 fact djs
12 - 1 joy orbison
1 - 2 untold b2b shortstuff
2 - 3 bok bok b2b l-vis
3 - 4 scratcha b2b braiden
4 - 6 who knows?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Some random funky thoughts for a Sunday evening:

1. Re Blackdown's blogpost upthread, the 21 Seconds remix works quite a bit better than the Neighbourhood remix, imo.
2. Tribal Skank by Fr3e - this is by far the best skank track imo (admittedly I don't think I've heard all of them), but which records does it mix well with? There's something funny about the groove to it which stops other tunes going into it easily.
3. I wonder if even Apple can tell all his own productions apart easily? (No offence, like ;) ).
4. Karizma - Drumz Nightmare - have we talked before about this tune and how fantastic it is? :) How old is it, does it predate UKF? The melody/sounds on it remind a lot of Origin Unknown - Valley of the Shadows, I'm wondering if they actually use the same sample source?

PS - may as well say this here as anywhere, does anyone else feel like they spend way too much time thinking about music? :eek:

Drumz Nightmare was made in 08 and released this year. It is fantastic, I agree.

Beat Dis is better though jeez what a Riddim