viktorvaughn

Lil Silva said he got played on Radio1 on facebook.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value=""><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Andy, Fr3e's follow-up "I Got My Beads On" is excellent too. Check youtube.

Thanks! The title cracked me up for some reason, but listening on ewetube right now, yeah this is quite good :) . Hard beats, sounds quite fast on a first listen too. Any more good skank/pop-funky doing the rounds just now that you can point me towards?

Tentative Andy

I'm in the Meal Deal
Sticky is such a don, isn't he? Prob one of the people that's made the garage - funky transition best (though new MJ Cole stuff is great too).

gabriel

The Heatwave
Sticky re-issue plus a new(?) track.
http://www.crosstalkchicago.com/newfeatures/featured/pages/MIX005_Sticky.htm

Quite feeling that vocal version actually.

Would have much preferred to hear Dexplicit do a House remix. That "Follow Me" tune is hard. A&R fail.

jumeirah sequel or jumeirah part II is what maxwell d's bandolero is on

that tune and natalie storm's vocal on jumeirah are both featured on my funky bashment mix, along with another wicked vocal by her over Worker by Footsteps

not really sure about the dexplicit remix

boomnoise

&#9835;
jumeirah sequel or jumeirah part II is what maxwell d's bandolero is on

that tune and natalie storm's vocal on jumeirah are both featured on my funky bashment mix, along with another wicked vocal by her over Worker by Footsteps

not really sure about the dexplicit remix

hey gabriel - is play di thing on footstep's worker riddim ever gonna see the light of day? that's a real highlight of you mix for me. hyperinfectious. would love to be able to play it out.

Simon78

Loving that Look Pon Me. Anyone seen any new Maxwell D vocals about? I could do with some more of his tunes.

doom

Public Housing
dont watch the review, stormdrum is sick

Agreed :D 'Stormdrum' is great!

Stimming is always good for a little wonkiness, 'Funkworm' is a monster if dropped right & the remix of 'Keep On' is still a massive favourite of mine.