mms

sometimes
very much liking that joe 'claptrap' track, seems to be a good cross between bone dry funky and microhouse.

alex

Do not read this.
@mms can definitely concurr, havent been able to stop listening to it, it's so infectious. Didn't really get it at first, but then when it's played at a slower tempo it all falls into place spectacularly...such a great release, even going to buy the vinyl I think, fucking hell, havent bought a new bit of vinyl in ages.

BareBones

wheezy
yeah love that joe 12, love the use of all the breaths and coughs etc. this and that recent blawan record have been my favourite releases of late, really liking this hessle clattering percussion vibe at the moment.

luka

i linked to his show with hardhouse banton already. the day it got put up. but thanks for doing it 24 times in quick successsion.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Really enjoyed Petchy, was a shame he was on first but he built up the dancefloor nicely. Love the way he mixes and pretty much everything he plays, he was tailoring his selection for more of a 'straight' house/techno crowd though, I think. In my (completely biased) opinion he smashed it more than any of the other DJs (didn't see Source Direct).

I can only remember him playing Karizma - Twyst This and Ossie - Tarantula.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
not sure he was tailoring it to a house/techno crowd, if you listen to the set benny posted with no MCs the selection is very similar to saturdays

thought he judged it perfectly for the time and the place, really great DJ

Richard Carnage

not sure he was tailoring it to a house/techno crowd, if you listen to the set benny posted with no MCs the selection is very similar to saturdays

thought he judged it perfectly for the time and the place, really great DJ

Very much enjoyed Petchy too (minus Topsee's "ollie ollie ollie" bits, which brought memories of Wiley's abysmal Bloc PA) - pity the dancefloor wasn't a bit busier at that point. Anyone got any radio sets that have become particular favourites?