Incoming Junction Box product now online!

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
Hi everyone, I finished off the latest lot of Junction Box tracks yesterday and I just uploaded 'em to the Junction Box myspace page.

Here's the 4-1-1...

Junction Box; said:
Greetings Junction Buddies!

The long-promised second instalment of Junction Box tracks has now been posted up on my home page. They were mostly written in London last summer before I took a break to move house. I got back on them again a few weeks ago and now they’re ready to face the big bad world.

We kick off with the shimmery stomp of New Career In A New Town – a crazy love affair between a David Bowie title and a Patrick Adams bassline on an Italian beach at sunset. Then we take a sharp swerve into some spooky electrodelica with Grey Rabbit – which comes dressed for dinner in it’s Donnie Darko-sampling Voting For Dukakis Mix, and returns for a super-crunchy 8-bit breakdown in the Bonus Beats Mode. Finally let your ears get washed by a shower of tearjerking synths over a jacking house groove, with It’s Folklore.

Check them out on my homepage and let me know what you think!

PS. No downloads yet but we’re working on something – watch this space early in 2008.

Peace, love and flashing lights,

BJBX

Hope you all enjoy :)