Resemblances

mms

sometimes
i got called jesus christ at a whitehouse gig.

i have a mate who used to look just like a white krs one.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
i have a mate who used to look just like a white krs one.

I saw a guy on the tube once who looked like a black Einstein. You know, the old 'mad scientist' Einstein everyone knows...not just the hair, 'tache and eyebrows, but the facial features, too.

martin

----
Three separate people have told me I remind them of Donald Sutherland at various stages of my life (NB - all three must be mentally sick) Also, I might look like someone vaguely 'famous' in the UK power electronics scene, as I've had members of Con-Dom, Grey Wolves and one of the Hinoeuma doorstaff come over and greet me, all smiles, only to suddenly realise I'm not who they thought I was.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
I don't think I've ever been likened to anybody but I do look a bit like my Dad and my Dad looks EXACTLY like Eric Cantona.

Like, spitting image. *

* sans jungleman period that is

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Can I just make it clear that I do not accept that I look anything like Boris Johnson."
A month or so ago I went to get my morning coffee and I was holding a newspaper open on a page with a picture of Boris Johnson on it. The guy behind the counter said "Eh, he looks like you - you are the mayor!" or something to that effect. He refers to this almost every day now, today he started berating me for the projected increase in bus fares to the bemusement of everyone else in the shop.

swears

preppy-kei
In the past I've been compared to Roy Keane, Toby Maguire and Sean Hughes. I don't think I look like any of these people, tho...

zhao

there are no accidents
can we all just use photo of ourselves in avatars and then we can decide who each other resembles.

?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
sorry but you look like a pedophile

facepalm.jpeg

zhao

there are no accidents
what exactly did you expect, Tea, when you use a picture of Gary Glitter as your avatar?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr Tea: Please change your avatar. The one with Wally getting bummed off a gimp was so much more tasteful ;)

The original I cropped it from is great:

gimpxf8.png

I wish I could remember the original context of the picture, but for the life of me I have no idea what site it was from.

I'm going to change my avatar back to Sad Panda, I think:

pandasu9.jpg

yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
more like beautiful design in my opinion, the bridging part reminds me of those little houses made in mountains somewhere in the middle east. anyone know what i mean?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Yeah, it is nice - thoughtless rather than tasteless is what I should have said I guess, it's just an unfortunate resemblance really.