Dopplereffekt live in Sweden

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
Thanks so much for this. This is absolutely fabulous, isn't it? I particularly like the slight feeling of melancholy which is creeping into some of these tracks, the soft grace notes above the icy wastes.

Dopplereffekt's current stuff is light years ahead of most beatless electronic music.

tryptych

waiting for a time
Think I'm going to be in Amsterdam this weekend when Dopplereffekt is playing. Worth checking out then?

Gabba Flamenco Crossover

High Sierra Skullfuck
Dopplereffekt's current stuff is light years ahead of most beatless electronic music.

Agreed, definitely. And so good to see an electronic act progressing from and building on thier 'seminal' 90s canon rather than just being caught in a perpetual holding pattern by it.

Think I'm going to be in Amsterdam this weekend when Dopplereffekt is playing. Worth checking out then?

On the evidence of this, most certainly. I was considering a trip to the dam myself for that I must say.

zhao

there are no accidents
ah yes my old friends icey and melancholy. long time no see! how you guys been keepin? holdin that shit down? right on right on... don't feel bad cuz I been hanging out with some new buddies, you know, ghetto and fabulous and all them. it's all good, they down with you you know. yeah yeah, not bullshittin you... they down with your shit, as I am and always will be. i'll be returning round the hood from time to time, dropping by like today, since I'm in yo neck of the moods anyway. so I'm a dip on in and try on these old grooves on and know what? i got a feelin they gon fit like they always did. :) peace now

mms

sometimes
ah yes my old friends icey and melancholy. long time no see! how you guys been keepin? holdin that shit down? right on right on... don't feel bad cuz I been hanging out with some new buddies, you know, ghetto and fabulous and all them. it's all good, they down with you you know. yeah yeah, not bullshittin you... they down with your shit, as I am and always will be. i'll be returning round the hood from time to time, dropping by like today, since I'm in yo neck of the moods anyway. so I'm a dip on in and try on these old grooves on and know what? i got a feelin they gon fit like they always did. :) peace now

oh you're so absolutely sharp and wonderful zhao;)

straight

wings cru
there isnt any definite timetable up but last time i was chattin to james he told me them and vsnares would be at the closin party.