*NIGHT SLUGS* 28 March 08

Gutted. Don't know why I presumed it was weekly but oh well. Heard there's a bassline night going in Dirty South down Leigh High Rd, have to ask around about that I think. Turn up tooled up.

elgato

I just dont know
Redstar is a different beast nowadays though isn't it?! the bar area is quite (shudder) flash... and the N2O is no more! like it better without the stage though

Change The Game Starkey Remix was tune of the night for me, sounded absolutely rinsing

Oneman terrorised as standard

UFO over easy

online mahjong
I didn't really notice.. the paint was fresher, they took out the pool tables, table football, sofas and put in a disco ball (lol) but that's all I noticed that'd changed decoration wise. System was a lot better, DJ booth in a good place which looked like it had ok monitoring.

The gents urinal was clogged up with sick for half the night which reminded me of red stars halcyon days as well

elgato

I just dont know
I didn't really notice.. the paint was fresher, they took out the pool tables, table football, sofas and put in a disco ball (lol) but that's all I noticed that'd changed decoration wise. System was a lot better, DJ booth in a good place which looked like it had ok monitoring.

The gents urinal was clogged up with sick for half the night which reminded me of red stars halcyon days as well

haha yeh true that did add to the vibe

but i dunno in the bar area i just thought there was a distinctly different air. but not the end of the world, as said i thought the dancefloor area is better now, altho apparently thats a temporary system, so it'll be interesting to see what happens in that regard