what you currently enjoying ?

mms

sometimes
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Prob my favourite thing I've heard from him so far.

yeah thats nice hope there is a vinyl.

grizzleb

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Usually hate stuff like this but this (and the rest) is brilliant.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
I'm enjoying the fact that Gil Scott-Heron has been nominated for Best International Newcomer at the Brit Awards

slim jenkins

El Hombre Invisible
Enjoying Zorn's 'Interzone'....which isn't as great as I wanted it to be but is growing and there are great parts. I don't think anyone's done Bill justice musically, yet. The 'Naked Lunch' soundtrack being the best.

standard_grey

Actress, Shackleton's Fabric mix, The Secret (the band, not the magick-appropriated-and-sold-as-greed self-help nonsense), veg and mirin on brown rice.