thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yo should i join dogs on acid

dunno. never a good judge of that, I'm too confrontational wherever I go. they seem to like me, but who knows for how long that will last.

The chat is more involved and more informal on this forum for sure, though doa has more 'those who were there oldheads' as well as its fair share of the wokies are coming trolls, although they do get the piss taken out of.

from a strictly jungle pov I could only really recommend it for production tips, rolldabeats is for the whole cataloging end of the scene, so if you want to archive rave tapes and spot sample sources then rdb is the place to go 100%

doa has a lot of junglists but they are much more amenable to dnb, even some dnb which I can't stand, and I have a very high tolerance threshold. But then again in y2k I didn't have internet so who knows what things would have been like if I was on there when Fresh and Bad Company were running it in 2001 on 1mbps broadband costing £29 and ripping you off.

mixed_biscuits

I was just listening to Dom & Roland's Deckards Theme and it made me think of a good exception.
It can be done but it's difficult