Old School Skate vids

vimothy

yurp
Where can I find old school skate vids for download on the net? I'm talking about Powell Peralta, SMA, Plan B, Alva, H Street, all that kind of shit. There must be some kind of blog scene that caters, right? Point me at it...

Lichen

Happy times.

Course, I couldn't skate for shit!

I've been watching some old Rodney Mullen clips on You Tube.

It's like watching a young Bill Gates skateboarding.

vimothy

yurp
Hear that. I wasted the best years of my life trying to learn to kick-flip. MutherfuckinNatasmyass...

sideb0ard

i watched Rising Son: The Legend of Skateboarder Christian Hosoi (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0782079/ ) two nights ago - it's a total rip off of the Gator movie, Stoked, but not as dramatic. Some excellent old footage in it tho.

All the H-Street ones are reissued on DVD now, as are the Wheels Of Fire/Streets Of Fire ones from Santa Cruz.

i borrowed the Hosoi one from my boss at work, he had just downloaded a torrent of it. So to answer the original question, i don't know any blogs catering to old skate films, but if you search the torrent sites, you should find just about any yer looking for..

matt b

Indexing all opinion
do a search for 'alien workshop memory screen' on you tube. It was up there recently.