LDN Thurs 23 Oct Last.fm nite with A.R.E. Weapons. And me playing records

john eden

male pale and stale
209.png

http://2008.netaudiolondon.cc/programme/152/thu-23-oct

Part of the netaudio London event.

Heading over from Brooklyn NYC, A.R.E Weapons are one of the current hottest tickets with recent material produced in collaboration with Alan Vega (of Suicide) leading to rave reviews. Renowned for their energetic live performances we are very pleased to have them on stage.

SJ Esau found a home with the excellent Anticon label. No great surprise as this eclectic audio alchemist is an expert sonic manipulator crafting beautiful collage based songs.

Furthermore we have the industrial, melodic noise of the smoldering ddd plus DJs from Ulterior between the sets. As if that’s not be enough, we’ll be joined by a very special guest. Watch this space, we’ll announce it shortly before the festival.

Entertainment in the Lounge bar is hosted by the Highpoint Lowlife label with a special hybrid live / DJ set from Numbers Residents (a collaboration between HPLL’s The Village Orchestra and Production Unit) with John Eden on the decks.

As with the opening night, you will have the chance to experience the festival audio installations and discover the hottest sound technology at the Netaudio Market, both open from 6pm-11pm.

Thursday, 23 October
doors 6pm-11pm, bar till 1am

£5 in but I think I have some guestlist.