yyaldrin

in je ogen waait de wind
Loving the stuff I hear on the background of this interview, is this forthcoming or already released stuff?

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Interesting interview, thanks. Didn't realise that some tracks are made for certain dance crews, I forget about the importance of the whole dance battle thing

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
interesting to see head of NYC's former number 1 dubstep night (if i'm not mistaken...) doing a release of weird mutant-y footwork variations for seclusiasis...

on the footwork that isn't really footwork but is still really good vibe also worth checking this red bull session from mike paradinas plus reading this very thoughtful article on the red bull music academy site, "Flashdance; Footwork and the Future" http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/magazine/flashdance-footwork-future

jackjambie

Voodoo Priest
also - slick shoota, slava and sarantis (two of whom feature on that dave q mix...) will be in london on the 9th June doing their own takes on the footwork sound, for anybody interested /

wise

bare BARE BONES
hey wise, it was all that could be done - it was remastered with D&M specifically for the vinyl release as well.

Yeah fair enough it does sound good, I think if you have to do this you should probably cut out the sound of the run out groove though? I wouldn't have known otherwise ;)

hopper

Yeah fair enough it does sound good, I think if you have to do this you should probably cut out the sound of the run out groove though? I wouldn't have known otherwise ;)

haha yep, should have been tended to - but its nothing long really. the B side is non-vinyl rip at least!