zhao

there are no accidents
really great to hear some juke which sounds VERY much like kuduro on the Movelt Posse EPs 3 and 4. anyone else have anything to recommend along this line? juke with a beat pattern more like sped up funky rather than ghetto electro.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Wow, first juke i've checked out in ages, this is fucking epic!

Yeah this is quality. Mixes are the best way to listen to this stuff for me, singles and Soundcloud are all very well but it's like grime, at it's best when you've got a decent DJ who brings in a new track every minute or so

AZIZA

avery mixing, he's a young dancer gettin on his dj and track game, AGEE (TS/REDLEGENDS) vs RASHAD (TRIBE/TALIBAN)

note this is not one of the the tekz mixing lol Tribe v FootworKINGz

upcoming TALIBAN video edited by DJ Earl

Dempsey (TS) v Steve - O (TS, RED LEGENDS)

MANNY (taliban,tribe,red legends) + SHAUN (taliban, tribe) vs LIL SMOKE + TWHY (burn unit)

Combo (tribe/taliban) v Frost (LOTNS)

Manny-DA LIFE upcoming UTTU (2011)

dave quam

Hey thanks a lot for the love! That's the first original track I've ever finished. Pretty much everything I make ends up being kind of jukey (hence the bassline). When I mix it down I'll put it up for download.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Yeah nice one Dave. Also cheers to Aziza for the videos. Do juke DJs ever draw for the older tunes or is it all about the newness?

Ory

warp drive
rashad, spinn and r.p.boo have remixed tshetsha boys as part of honest jon's series of shangaan 12"s. can't wait to hear the results

alex

Do not read this.
the gettoteknitianz ep on planet mu is fucking sick, also i made a 118bpm edit of the title track if anyone's interested