BareBones

wheezy
OT, but does someone know which odd future mixtape that the track derek plays near the beginning of that resonance show is from? the odd future website is well confusing.

Resolve

The day I have "It's Not Rite" in my hands on wax I will be a very happy camper. Can't say enough, ups to MU for really stepping forward here and making something happen.

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Nate doesn't seem to be too popular on this thread but I like his tunes. Big up yrself soul pill for getting this sort of thing out on vinyl :)

Amicose

I"m sure this has been posted before:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

but does anyone know what the tune is playing from 0:00 to about 1:50?

dave quam

"lol that's like dave quam and neema's worst nightmare happening right there."

HAHA. Remember I do dig a handful of Nate tracks, and I thought Salem had a few good ones early on. For both of them though, there is better music that I would rather spend my time listening to. Also, it's painful listening to awful people such as themselves (Salem) talking about footwork at parties where everyone looks like them. A lot of things turn me off about that band, and I think 90% of their music is garbage. Kind of exciting when they first showed up, but I can't say I'm into much of that "drag" shit. I'm sure the two together will make a lot of people happy, so I don't care so much.

That song in the video definitely sounds like Spinn, but I don't think that track is released. Neema would know.

Also, Lite Bulb is my fucking dude.

dave quam

yeah definitely not footwork, but that guy is sick. There is an instrumentals mixtape of his out there that's dope.

soul_pill

You can listen to the DJ Roc album here by clicking 'play':

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="musicplayer" name="musicplayer" swliveconnect="true" wmode="transparent" data="http://www.planet.mu/include/player.swf" height="382" width="382">
<param name="swLiveConnect" value="true">
<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
<param name="flashvars" value="no=ZIQ291"></object>