wonky

zhao

there are no accidents
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IanTheM

Tame Horse
yeah those are sick. still trying to wrap my head around those riddims.

no one's on his level, or can tell where he is in general because once the tune's out he's already on something else. he's so far ahead sometimes

continuum

smugpolice

those new Zomby tracks are sick!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ach!

Turd on the Run
Good idea, zshare locks up my firefox. These tracks are amazing, been listening to them constantly for the last two days.

craner

Beast of Burden
I have nothing to add to this fred, apart from that it looked lovely at the top of music to see:

Wonky
Ach!

luka

yeah zomby is so futuristic and far ahead he's making tunes that rip off what wiley did over 5 years ago....
Futurism!

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Heh, some of HudMo's 'Butter' reminds me of these jamz. :D

CrowleyHead

I dunno if this is better for the Wonky or Dubstep threads... Or if we should just start a "Unavoidable Hyperdub Jocking" thread...

But I have to admit, I haven't enjoyed a tune of hers this much since I first heard 'Please'. It's got all the little 8-bit cheese she's been playing with, but it's almost on a funky tip, which works SO WELL for her.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
yeah zomby is so futuristic and far ahead he's making tunes that rip off what wiley did over 5 years ago....
Futurism!

Isn't it amazing how Zomby gets to be at the top of the heap when all he really does is rebuild the exact same tune over and over and over again? It's like he approaches the creative process with the same M.O. as the "brostep" guys do, except he gets all the kudos because he uses arpeggiated bleeps and bloops, which are very in vogue apparently.

IanTheM

Tame Horse
Isn't it amazing how Zomby gets to be at the top of the heap when all he really does is rebuild the exact same tune over and over and over again? It's like he approaches the creative process with the same M.O. as the "brostep" guys do, except he gets all the kudos because he uses arpeggiated bleeps and bloops, which are very in vogue apparently.

I'd agree, if the brostep guys had any sense of melody/beat.

CrowleyHead

Isn't it amazing how Zomby gets to be at the top of the heap when all he really does is rebuild the exact same tune over and over and over again?

Technically speaking though, you just described Wiley's Eski bits as well. Which is what I'm sure Zomby aims for with his 'rebuilding the same tune' shtick.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Technically speaking though, you just described Wiley's Eski bits as well. Which is what I'm sure Zomby aims for with his 'rebuilding the same tune' shtick.

Yeah that's true actually. I guess I just think Wiley did a better job of it. Or Terror Danjah for that matter.