Two Grady McMurtry(s), what are the chances?

jambo

slip inside my schlafsack
So there's this chap, associate of Aleister Crowley who revived and headed up the O.T.O. from 1971 until 1985. And then there's this guy, who is a 'Full-time International Creation Emissary
Biblical Scientific Creationist Apologist'. This makes for some interestingly varied search results for anyone looking for information on either of the two. :)

Is it just a curious coincidence? Or maybe are they related, McMurtry the younger perhaps rebelling against his antecedents interests?

Bit weird anyway, seems an unlikely name but maybe it isn't. I remember 'David Axelrod' coming up on here before, how many of those are there in public view?

crackerjack

So there's this chap, associate of Aleister Crowley who revived and headed up the O.T.O. from 1971 until 1985. And then there's this guy, who is a 'Full-time International Creation Emissary
Biblical Scientific Creationist Apologist'. This makes for some interestingly varied search results for anyone looking for information on either of the two. :)

Is it just a curious coincidence? Or maybe are they related, McMurtry the younger perhaps rebelling against his antecedents interests?

Bit weird anyway, seems an unlikely name but maybe it isn't. I remember 'David Axelrod' coming up on here before, how many of those are there in public view?

I have at various times been a) a drug dealer murdered in manchester b) made a twat of myself on pop idol c) scored in an fa cup quarter final. Though i'm not called Grady McMurtry, which would've significantly reduced the chances of any of the above, i'll grant you. I imagine Canada's full of them though - it sounds a very Canadian name.

STN

sou'wester
Hatchet Dave?

My name is so bloody common I once turned up to the dentist and asked me which Paul [STN] I was. I didn't really know how to answer. 'The taller one'?

STN

sou'wester
I once saw this documentary in which Rik Waller had a tantrum at the kitchen staff on a cruise liner. Cut to the chef saying, 'well, I'd have thought he'd like any kind of food, really'. Brilliant.