Fbtr nye bash dalston/stokey

straight

wings cru
we're throwing a little little bash on NYE you can't be arsed trekking into town to spend 30 quid getting into a club full of part timers being ill on each other or going to a shite party in your girlfriends mates house that dies at 1202, come down and bring in 09 to grime/bassline/techno/disco/dubstep/party vibes. noones making any papes from this, we just wanted a do for our mates to have a laugh. Only 150 capacity so PM me, email below or hola facebook

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?ref=tn#/event.php?eid=53027542416&ref=mf

FROM BEYOND THE RAVE NYE BASH

The re up

From Beyond The Rave is back for a special NYE party, this time coming at you from Bar 23. New venue, same vibe. Expect the freshest sounds to date (think Boy 8-Bit, Jay Scarlett, Zomby) bred with classic sounds from day (Sticky, Roy Davis Jr, Mad Lib). Plus the usual Block Party feel, free champagne on entry, sixty second countdown and DJs playin out till laaaaate. The best NYE party this side of the river, all coming for a paltry five bills. Moving, no?

--------------

Price: £5 all night

Date: 31st December 2008

Time: 9-4am

Music: Residents Paper Boy and Kid Icky break us in easy, then Ming the Murkiest and SGR (Sir Goose Radley) take us deep into the moonlight.

Address: Bar 23, 23 Stoke Newington Road, London, N16 8BJ

Nearest Tube: Dalston Kingsland Overground

----------------

Pre tickets available, by emailing us at hoxtonyouthcouncil@googlemail.com
Please put NYE TICKETS in the subject line

-----------------

Afterparty to be announced

elgato

I just dont know
sounds sick! not sure i'll make it but it looks like a great way to spend it

150 in that bar will be pretty wild!

straight

wings cru
yeah ive not been down there yet, 150 might be an overstatement. The other lads have been DJin there a few friday nights and it seems a nice little venue.

vimothy

yurp
I will be spending NYE up the side of a mountain, alone, on heroin, listening to the Pole reissues on my iPod as loud as possible.

Small print: any mountains mentioned may resemble small hills. Some or all of this post subject to artistic licence.