Whose reaching Fabric - London 4th March? Run The Road

jeffthedeaf

Out to all those who know about the glist queue at Fabric...

I'm sure you'll enjoy most of the night FROM OUTSIDE... From past experience I turned down glist and bought tickets, you can walk straight in with pre-purchase rather than wait for ages.

gumdrops

im new to these (internet) parts, but im going to be there too. missed the last one so cant wait for this!

ambrose

head down to fabric at 2 or 3, and theres no queue! simple as that. they always schedule evryone either at 10pm or at 4/5 am, for no particular reason, so you might as well come late.

Ach!

Turd on the Run
"Kano, Wiley & Roll Deep, D Double E, Riko, Bruza, Taliban Trim, No Lay, DJ Semtex, Cameo, J33, Mac 10".

I'd place bets on Ghetto, Demon and Big Seac turning up too.

outraygeous

there all gona be there, just some will be goin home with no wages

hopefully, nasty jack turns up

then things will be in-ter-resting!

I havent been to a rave since 2003 but I might have to break the fast for this one jus to see what its like nowdays....

Diggedy Derek

Stray Dog
I'm defnitely going for a bit, although I'm a bit ill. Probably going to arrive there nine thirty ish, although if anyone wants to meet up- here's my phone number-

Oh Seven Seven Seven Three

stelfox

Beast of Burden
9.30 is early derek! i'm going down so keep yr phone on vibrate an d i'll text you when i get there, probably more like 10.30ish though

bun-u

Trumpet Police
I was thinking of getting there a bit later too

I should be able to recognise you from you picture, derek....just make sure you wear the white cap

mms

sometimes
hmm not as good as last time, rolldeep especially.
sound fucked up too.
good to see semtex the one armed dj altho he went on a bit too long with his selection of crunk anthems.
riko was good when he tried, demon,the ghetto/kano team.
jammer needs to stop getting on the mic badly and leaning on the stage like a production of west side story.
stelfox and luka cleared off to the vip room straight away. (ooHH) :D

funniest sight of the night was this girl doing some kinda really bad hiphop areobics in front of us, totally not in time or anything, just jumping aound energetically and badly, then occasionally going over to her boyfriend with a look of self satisfaction, he was probably embarrased he was going out with such an un self-aware idiot.

Last edited:

mpc

wasteman
twas all a bit strange. bruza was quite good considering he can't mc. i saw no lay giving her number to lots of people later on near the exit. lady sovereign is about 3 feet tall. i touched one on jammer's dreadlocks (personal highlight of the night)

riko was very entertaining with some stange dancing in the corner of the stage. the roll deep set didn't really get going. giving 2 rewinds on every record was a bit much in my opinion. i liked the fact that loads of MCs were there on stage together but it was all too disjointed to be good.

jammer is a bit of a nutcase. it was hilarious when he came on to do a live pa on that dodgy "nnnnneckle, sssseckle" track, then stormed off the stage and threw the mic on the ground after about 6 bars, only to return about 3 seconds later to say he was doing an encore.

that dj cameo certainly is an expert at the rewinding.

mms

sometimes
mpc said:
that dj cameo certainly is an expert at the rewinding.

fuck yeah, he should wear a cape,with that clean toothed grin he'd make a good superhero.
he was good, nolay and the 2 other mcs were very good as well but her mic didn't come across.

i liked the fact that all the mc's called fabric 'fabrics' nightclub.
that was ace.

luka

yeah but i did come back though. it was a bit slow when everyone was doing their individual sets but when everyone came on the stage it got good so i came downstairs.