music for fucking

hot.jpg

Last edited:

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
When I was in high school, it was mostly My Bloody Valentine. Loud, fuzzy, incoherent, euphoric - sort of like a teenager's brain while fucking really.

Now, I don't bother with music. Maybe if it's on already, but putting music on makes you look a little like Quagmire from Family Guy.

Last edited:

zhao

there are no accidents
putting music on makes you look a little like Quagmire from Family Guy.

i guess i look like who ever this character is because i'm sometimes like "hold on a second honey" if a record runs out.

long drawn out indian ragas are fucking amazing to fuck to.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
i guess i look like who ever this character is because i'm sometimes like "hold on a second honey" if a record runs out.

long drawn out indian ragas are fucking amazing to fuck to.

If I ever hopped out of bed to put on another drawn out indian raga, I'd be out on the street.

I can't decide whether this is lucky for you, or unlucky for her haha :p

swears

preppy-kei
I don't understand why anyone would want to listen to music while having sex, much too distracting. I'm weird like that though, if I listen to music I really want to concentrate on it, otherwise it's annoying. I hate music in shops/restaurants, for instance.

I think sometimes people put it on to feel less-self conscious, to drown out any awkward silences. Not saying this is always the case, though.

Pestario

tell your friends
to be completely contrary to that, my ultimate preference is for cold, cold, techno. it can't be cold enough. not even coke-animal cold, i mean just numb black reach me if you can in the gutter of the abyss, frosty chrome castle of doom, frigid wasteland lizard-sex cold, like the static glacier of the strobe light.

naked lunch.

absolutely

dehumanising music for the most human activity perhaps

PeteUM

It's all grist
Er...quite some time ago I had just started going out with this girl who had offered to help me lose my virginity. Her parents were away and we had the whole house and the whole weekend to ourselves. I was still trying to pick my moment (whilst not being entirely sure what the moment might feel like if it ever arrived) when she said "I've always wanted to make love to classical music..." So, I just about had it in me to say "Uh... do you have any classical music?" whereupon she sort of grabbed my hand and led me away. I don't know what it was that she put on but I remember it was kind of dramatic and it was in direct contrast to the lack of evident passion I was able to display. Indeed, a vicious circle began where it started to put me right off as I recognise farce when I am involved in it. Eventually, feeling rather pathetic, I suggested changing the music, and she put on Prince's Sign O' The Times LP. As I like Prince and he's Mr Sex an' all I thought this would be at least an improvement. However, in the likely event that you have never tried to penetrate a girl with your limp dick to the strains of Prince's Slow Love let me tell you that it does not bolster confidence, or at least not if your sense of irony has outstripped your sexual maturity in terms of development. To this day I can't have any kind of audio stimulus during sex because my focus just goes. If I had Pamela Anderson in my lap, Libby Purves would have my attention. It's fucked up.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
she said "I've always wanted to make love to classical music..." So, I just about had it in me to say "Uh... do you have any classical music?"

hahaha brilliant :D

I lost my virginity during a house party my girlfriend's older sister was throwing in their parents house in around 2001, so while I don't remember what was playing at the time, it was probably Len's Steal My Sunshine.

This has probably rooted itself in my subconcious and might explain why I'm not keen on music for fucking either.

Last edited:

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
It's cheesy as hell, but Ravel's Bolero is quite good fun, especially if you and your SO have good, er, timing. Da-da-da-DUN, dun, DER-DER!....DUDDER-dunnun

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
Virginity stories? What next?

How about a thread where we discuss various mental time-passing techniques used to make bad sex seemingly end sooner.

I've heard times tables work.

Maybe this would fit better in the math thread.

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
It's cheesy as hell, but Ravel's Bolero is quite good fun, especially if you and your SO have good, er, timing. Da-da-da-DUN, dun, DER-DER!....DUDDER-dunnun

Planned and executed sex soundtracks are inherently cheesy, best to really camp it up.

michael

Bring out the vacuum
Depends on what kind of sex you're talking about, of course, (I like to use music sometimes for S&M sessions) but I'm assuming everyone here means "intercourse" when they say sex.

I'm sure you're right, but to be fair in my experience "fucking" = "intercourse" is more entrenched than "sex" = "intercourse" and this thread's title is...

Totally with swears on the idea of being focused on music if it's on, to the point of distraction (in either sense). Same reason I generally hate soundtracks in movies. So I guess putting music on is a good example of "mental time-passing techniques used to make bad sex seemingly end sooner" for me. No that I've tried it.