News and the New Media -- Questionnaire

vimothy

yurp
I've made a questionnaire for a class that I'm taking in research methods. I'm trying to garner as many responses as possible, so thought I'd post it here to see if anyone fancies filling it in. The questionnaire is on digital vs mass media news preferences. I have to hand in on Monday, so all responses need to be back by Sunday (i.e. tomorrow). Plenty of time, eh!

I've tried to organise the questionnaire so that you can generally just delete the answers that don't apply to you. It should about take five minutes to fill in. The questionnaire is uploaded to YouSendIt here. After you've filled it in, please send it to tim _ millar 3 [at] hot mail . com minus the spaces. Thanks in advance anyone who responds.

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/643225504/77b70ae6e76ec187bd323e5c44855d6b

Last edited:

mixed_biscuits

Itchy & Scratchy

Does Q11 include time spent sleeping? A most leisurely pursuit if there ever was one.

Edit. *Duh* Didn't read the question properly. "hours ONLINE". Sorry vimothy.

Last edited:

vimothy

yurp
Don't -- I'm trying not to think about all the flaws in this questionnaire. At least until tomorrow...

Cheers to all though.