Space Age Paranoia: A Voyage Of Discovery In Two Parts

Immryr

i finally got around to recording a mix! this is a major breakthrough for me as i could never force myself to do one for years. the mixing is far from perfect, but i just wanted to do it in one take and not agonize over it for hours and hours. let me know what you think.

The Human League - The Dignity Of Labour Volume 4
DMX Krew - Target Disk Mode
Dopplereffekt - Steralization
Nil - Comme Un (Presque) Printemps
Nagasaki Nightriders - ?
DMX Krew - Digital Input
Rude 66 - 1000 Year Storm
Dopplereffekt - Dimension 11
The Human League - The Dignity Of Labour Volume 1
Peverelist - Clunk Click Every Trip
Der Zyklus - Cherenkov Radiation
Peverelist - Infinity Is Now
Der Zyklus - Der Tonimpulstest
Magnum Force - The Force
Dopplereffekt - Superior Race
Creepy Autograph - Chill For Your Neck
DMX Krew - Manhunter remix
Aux 88 - Electro Music
Voltaic - Abyss

http://www.zshare.net/audio/55011633ac68d5e8/

maybe i'll do a grime one next.

Benny Bunter

Ah, good to see you've finally done the mix. Looks good, gonna d/l and have a listen. And yes, you should do a grime mix next

Immryr

yeah, it's been a long time coming.... definitely need to keep it up now, i'm on some sort of roll

Immryr

i'm gonna be playing more stuff of this ilk tomorrow night at the road to rimini night in the tanners for anyone in newcastle :]

Benny Bunter

i'm gonna be playing more stuff of this ilk tomorrow night at the road to rimini night in the tanners for anyone in newcastle :]

Just seen this, I might have had a look down if I'd known earlier. Bah!

Enjoyed the mix by the way. Very timely as it happens cos I'm going through a phase of being obsessed with the Human League at the moment and I hadn't heard these tracks before. Had 'Dare' and 'Love and Dancing' on back to back rotation for the last two weeks and I'm still not sick of 'em.

Immryr

cheers. yeah the human league are amazing, it's impossible to get sick of the first 3 albums really.