Food for lunches at work

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Related question, what to do for a packed breakfast?

Posh as you like, but no cooking required and preferably nothing that goes off too easily.

nochexxx

harco pronting
Related question, what to do for a packed breakfast?

Posh as you like, but no cooking required and preferably nothing that goes off too easily.

buy the best can of sardines in olive oil you can find, bring with you a lemon and have with bread, preferably with toast. i do this at least 3 times a week.

viktorvaughn

buy the best can of sardines in olive oil you can find, bring with you a lemon and have with bread, preferably with toast. i do this at least 3 times a week.

On a less gourmet tip sainsos mackrel in spicy tomoto sauce with bread for lunch is wicked.

luka

yeah my girlfriend swears by avacado tomato and feta on toast....
i can get by on coffee alone alright though

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
I used to get packets of 25 pence tom yum instant noodles or some such from the Chinese supermarkets and supplement with veg from discounted salad packs, you can pretty much eat for a week on 2 quid with that. Carbs, veg and MSG! Perfect.

viktorvaughn

I used to get packets of 25 pence tom yum instant noodles or some such from the Chinese supermarkets and supplement with veg from discounted salad packs, you can pretty much eat for a week on 2 quid with that. Carbs, veg and MSG! Perfect.

Yeah i used to enjoy cheap Chinese instant noodles with a bit of veg in but i looked at the salt content on them and they all seemed to be 70% of rda which put me off them a bit.

nochexxx

harco pronting

this is so wrong!