sus

He was a beautiful boy. Even his aunties couldn't help but admire his figure. When he got on the track everything changed. He was at the center of the vortex, like he was meant to be. Around him was the blur. At the center, everything was very still. Young women watched him at the races. He had his pick of the litter. At first he didn't pick well, responsibility came with age.

craner

Beast of Burden
He was a beautiful boy. Even his aunties couldn't help but admire his figure. When he got on the track everything changed. He was at the center of the vortex, like he was meant to be. Around him was the blur. At the center, everything was very still. Young women watched him at the races. He had his pick of the litter. At first he didn't pick well, responsibility came with age.

I'm not sure about that. I was just lanky and I liked to race. Triple jump was my specialty, one of the most ridiculous and disregarded of all the events. I was sent to the Welsh junior championships to represent Powys and came last.

mixed_biscuits

I'm not sure about that. I was just lanky and I liked to race. Triple jump was my specialty, one of the most ridiculous and disregarded of all the events. I was sent to the Welsh junior championships to represent Powys and came last.
It wasn't through lack of ability. It was because he did them in the wrong order.