sus

Think I'll print it out to see if that helps me read it. I don't think I can read one on the screen.

Little concerned about Bethany. Olivia seems nice. Gabrielle Shaw looks like she'd poison my martini, serious Basic Instinct vibes

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
But once she is sick of Cardiff and therefore settled in, she should graduate to 'deep Wales'. This is, for me: the Gower peninsular; the A477 from Carmarthenshire to Pembrokeshire (i.e. the route from Laugharne to Skomer); the Brecon Beacons and the Black Mountains; Hay-on-Wye, Usk and the Wye Valley. Anything anybody could want exists in this southern belt.

I've just got back from a weekend in Elenydd, the Green Desert of Wales. It's an incredibly sparsely populated area. From the top of Drygarn Fawr you can see Cardigan Bay to the West and Hay Bluff to the East, so you can essentially see the whole width of the country.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Little concerned about Bethany. Olivia seems nice. Gabrielle Shaw looks like she'd poison my martini, serious Basic Instinct vibes
Well I think they're all lovely and they're all wearing absolutely smashing blouses.

bff7b1a191828c01d2d9fc46056a351d.jpg

craner

Beast of Burden
'Louis Rees-Zammit and the Question of Wales'

This is actually a very interesting topic that I would write about if I had the time or motivation.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
He’s still young, quick and ambitious - ambition is crucial

His Dad would’ve seen the first round of NFL games broadcast here as a younger lad and then has a son as rapid? Sprinters are gold dust, it’s his catching game and old lady luck

He has an escape route/backup plan to fall back on too which is where a lot of US-focused European ambitions fail, barring injury

Wales rugby form tanked slightly with his announcement but a coach can’t say no, it’s like the rugby league biographies of yesteryear but more like your Dubai Wives international adventures instead cast west into America, land of bounty’s frontiers

luka

i think its just that he knows he has a 0.01% chance of making it and if he does he's rich beyond his wildest dreams but if, as is likely, he can't pick it up then it's back to rugby and only a season or two lost. My feeling is if the vastly more talented, quicker, more explosive, trickier Jarryd Hayne failed then he don't have much chance but why not try it?

craner

Beast of Burden
He's from a new generation in Wales that has realised that rugby is just another sport and one we are not that good at, which is refreshing. Also, you end up with Alzheimer's and nobody really gives a shit and you can't pay your medical bills.

linebaugh

Is he that fast? At 6’3 that’s really impressive. If he can catch a ball at all he could at the very least be a great short pass receiver