swears

preppy-kei
I think she represents the opportunity inherent in abandoned web domains, a symbol of hope in these troubled times.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
She looks a bit sarcastic to me - it's that tightening around the lips.

Not that sarcasm in a woman is necessarily un-hot, of course.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I think Strachan might be, uh, 'middle' school by now.

Just seen on Baking Made Easy: Lorraine Pascale (have we had her already? ooh er), the new queen of pastries and also my heart, a little bit:

article-1241371-079EFD63000005DC-132_224x375.jpg

Edit: bloody hell, she's 37. You have to wonder how many of her butter-laden creations she actually eats...

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
OK, these last two are disturbing. The first makes me feel like I'm about to commit statutory rape (though she is hot...ok. now i'm confused and disturbed), and the second looks unnervingly like she has recently become a flesh-eating zombie.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
OK, these last two are disturbing. The first makes me feel like I'm about to commit statutory rape (though she is hot...ok. now i'm confused and disturbed), and the second looks unnervingly like she has recently become a flesh-eating zombie.

Yeah, I was thinking that about the Asian girl - nice bod, face is a bit nonce-fodder though.

The blonde woman is admittedly kind of hot in a vaguely undead way.

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Yeah, I was thinking that about the Asian girl - nice bod, face is a bit nonce-fodder though.

The blonde woman is admittedly kind of hot in a vaguely undead way.

Hm, but she is hot. I'm sure she must be over 18 too. Who is she?

The blonde woman would have stripped the flesh from your face before you could say 'vaguely undead'.

Pandiculate

lol

ah come on she is definitely over 18, It's just asians and their crazy genes. I've gotten a lot better at figuring out their ages after being surrounded by them for so long. Or maybe I just care less about them being underage...

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
lol

ah come on she is definitely over 18, It's just asians and their crazy genes. I've gotten a lot better at figuring out their ages after being surrounded by them for so long. Or maybe I just care less about them being underage...

Whatever you have to tell yourself ;)

I personally would, so I can't say nowt.

Mr Tea, 'an adult in the strict sense'? This is a worrying turn of phrase.

And that girl is about 10, and this thread is about to get closed down....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Mr Tea, 'an adult in the strict sense'? This is a worrying turn of phrase.

And that girl is about 10, and this thread is about to get closed down....

What I meant is, it's not inconceivable that she's 16. But she could just as easily be 10 or 12. Some people look a lot younger than they are. It was not a call of "phwoar, I would".

Then again, my girlfriend's 27 and still sometimes gets ID'd buying booze or cigarettes...

Then again, again, many supermarkets now say they ID anyone they think looks under 25 as a matter of course, so it's not that crazy I guess. The penalties for serving under-age kids are pretty stiff.

BareBones

wheezy
^ lol

at the moment i have a maddening crush on eliza doolittle. the pop singer, not the one from pygmalion. she sort of reminds me of girls i used to have crushes on at school, because her hair and fashion sense seem a bit 90s and there's something about her general demeanour that seems a bit stroppy and half-arsed.

eliza-doolittle.jpg

Eliza-Doolittle-cover_415.jpg