Joy Orbison

IanTheM

Tame Horse
I've only recently heard this, and I don't get it. Surely this does what Joy Orbison's rumoured too? Or far better? I'm no expert, but the Cooly G track sounds like a truly gorgeous post-2-stepper, rather than dubstep or funky or whatever it's being labeled, but the Joy Orbison sounds...staid, static.

it's a better tune for sure, production wise and dynamics wise, but in terms of being a direct dancefloor tune that gets right to the point and goes off (without resorting to ugly distorted wobbles) mngo is more suited.

craner

Beast of Burden
Yeah, not heard it THAT loud, to be fair. How do you dance to Joy Orbison, though? (Tips for Crazy Legs Craner, ex-Leeds Northern Soul whizzkid, ahem.)

craner

Beast of Burden
You know they were using 'Incredible' to soundtrack Usaine Bolt clips during the Berlin games? I liked that! None faster! None more, uh...Jamaican!

craner

Beast of Burden
Youtube now informs me that General Levy is a, and I quote, "professional ganja smoker". Can that be true? Is he therefore eligible for health insurance? Does that come with a State Pension?

IanTheM

Tame Horse
Youtube now informs me that General Levy is a, and I quote, "professional ganja smoker". Can that be true? Is he therefore eligible for health insurance? Does that come with a State Pension?

All it means is that he's endorsed by pot dealers to smoke weed.

paolo

Mechanical phantoms
Got 'BRKLN CLLN/J.Doe' yesterday. Can't decide if it's a better release than 'Hyph Mngo', one of the best releases of the year regardless

zhao

there are no accidents
he has chosen a great name for his musical project. and it reminds me of this:

2zi7lgw.gif

alex

Do not read this.
This is going to sound incredibly lame, but what is with the missing vowels? I know somebody mentioned it’s some indie thing? (smh)