joe.dfx

who knows...
i still can't believe he was a real person and not a troll.

i always thought he was just Pokes screwing with people.

Ory

warp drive
mr ill & mr blu would like that tho. blaring sirens, big chunky drumz, it's practically an ill blu tune.

Phaedo

Aqua Box is seriously good. But the rest of the EP. :slanted:

I see what he's going for but most of it is so badly executed that its just not that enjoyable to me. The production/sound design is really shoddy, not in the "raw grime" way in the "can't be arsed" way. They are more like sketches than tracks.

That said, he pulled it off on Aqua Box, might have to buy it for that one. :confused:

daddek

so zomby dedication is out, and been streaming in full for a long while.
but no dissensus thoughts yet? im sure there are some

Benny Bunter

so zomby dedication is out, and been streaming in full for a long while.
but no dissensus thoughts yet? im sure there are some

I've listened a few times. Some quite nice stuff on there but from all the unreleased tunes that I've heard on youtube or blackdowns show, it could have been a lot better. Not really feeling the burial-influenced stuff that he does.

hucks

Your Message Here
I've listened a few times. Some quite nice stuff on there but from all the unreleased tunes that I've heard on youtube or blackdowns show, it could have been a lot better. Not really feeling the burial-influenced stuff that he does.

I love it. Loads of great ideas, some pretty beautiful short tracks. Also less tricksy than previous zomby releases.

bandshell

Grand High Witch
Someone showed me this photo earlier.

machinedrumpull1.jpg

Genuinely thought it was some internet joke photo or something.