Wiley u-stream

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
Listening at last to the zip files...man is a genius.

The track 'Favourite Guy' is a surefire No 1....surely?

Last edited:

mistersloane

heavy heavy monster sound
Don't get why anyone cares about this.

because of this

at 7.33 onwards. It's unbelievable, and live, and intimate, and kills anything that's been recorded this year bar D Double's Woo riddim. It's so great, it's ridiculous, and if you can't understand that, then music is dead to you.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

other_life

bioconfused
does anyone have wiley's old youtube videos (or this stream) archived? i guess i haven't looked on soulseek but i'm not sure what i'd look for

catalog

Dunno if it all got properly archived, I was having a look a few years ago myself after reading this article by alina astrova / inga copeland but wasn't able to return much up apart from clips.

Post up if you find them!

other_life

bioconfused
i was actually asking because of that article (love that band and love that broad) bc when i first read it they were still up and now i regret not grabbin em : (

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
tuned in a few times and it was fucking tedious.

think i missed the bull fighting episode though.
:ROFLMAO:

It's funny how Wiley broke Dan's brain by saying "hold tight people who try and force me to drive, i don't have to drive - i'm getting a taxi, i'm 31"

Saying that I'd be bang up for watching him make some music.