Charlie Sheen

connect_icut

I've always been a bit morbidly fascinated by extremist right-wing/elitist philosophies like Objectivism, Social Darwinism, Satanism, Neoliberalism, Libertarianism and Scientology, so it's pretty compelling to see Charlie building his own version of these ideologies around a terrifying misinterpretation of a film his dad was in. Fucking hell.

http://www.livethesheendream.com/

"There's my life. Deal with it. Oh, wait, can't process it? LOSERS."

zhao

there are no accidents
i don't know much about the dude and these interviews make him seem pretty awesome to me. care to explain the following?
I've always been a bit morbidly fascinated by extremist right-wing/elitist philosophies like Objectivism, Social Darwinism, Satanism, Neoliberalism, Libertarianism and Scientology, so it's pretty compelling to see Charlie building his own version of these ideologies around a terrifying misinterpretation of a film his dad was in.

which film? how did he misinterpret it? why is the misinterpretation "terrifying", and how is it the basis of his version of "right wing" ideology?

connect_icut

Yeah, Charlie lives by the gospel according to Colonel Kurtz and if you you don't find that terrifying, well shame on you! Charlie's personal philosophy is like Ayn Rand on crack or Anton LaVey on steroids. Charlie gets to do what he wants and anyone who tries to stop him is frickin' troll. Losers!

Evil, basically but you've got to love him.

connect_icut

I want some predictions as to where he'll be in X years...

I'd give him about six months until...

bush_cocaine.jpg

zhao

there are no accidents
yeah ok i see yer point...

but still, this kind of extreme individual hedonism is infinitely preferable to stupid moralizing hypocritical middle of the road, middel class, middle america ANY day of the year.

Last edited:

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
some guy on the guardian was going on about what an all-day bender with Sheen adn Gaddafi would be like. Image representations please!

Dr Awesome

Techsteppin'
some guy on the guardian was going on about what an all-day bender with Sheen adn Gaddafi would be like. Image representations please!

I just googled "Bitches on camels" but all I found were refrences to camel toes.

Sheen is truly a machine. The question is though are the images we're seeing the super-nova before the inevitable black hole... or will he just run out of money and retire in LA somewhere in a plush pad decorated in 70's style to live out his days as another slightly crazy ex-Hollywoodite?

IdleRich

IdleRich
If he can get back on that 2 and a half people thing he was on a million dollars per episode or something so I don´t see him running out of money any time soon.

cobretti

[-] :: [-] ~ [-] :: [-]
Only the obvious ones like Britney Spears, Amy Winehouse, Whitney Houston, Kerry Katona etc. Sometimes it seems like celebrity meltdowns make the world go round, there's always one going on or just around the corner to make people feel a little bit better about themselves.

I really wish Lindsay Lohan had turned around and given it some of this Sheen style rhetoric when it turned out she was partial to a coke fuelled party. "Yeah so what I like to shove a quarter up my beak and ride some dick, maybe crash a car along the way, what's up with that?!?"

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Lohan is a hot mess, no question.

I think we should LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE, however. Poor lass.

tartablanca

capped
I quite like the fact that the name Charlie Sheen can be translated to mean 'the glistening brightness of cocaine'. Or 'coke-glow'.