Dissensus Raw Productions

wektor

moar neural audio synthesis
testing out some slight modifications in the mapping, different interpolation settings, etc.
dataset courtesy of a certain member of this forum

notice how clean it sounds compared to whatever the fuck I was doing when I was putting audio through it in previous cases!!

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Here's one of my older jungle tunes now released. Plasmateck is a bit different compared to the warm and rooted jungle sound. It has Metalheadz vibe with it's nasty rave synth. The bittersweet atmosphere comforts yous, while the slamming amen drops will keep you awake.

STREAM/BUY

IdleRich

IdleRich
I went round my friend Pedro's house to make a tune and... actually gonna make a new thread for what I wrote there which eas me musing on perfectionism... here I am going straight to the tune we made instead.

We worked on a basic idea of mine that I wanted to realise, as we went along - at first anyway - I said "make it do x" and then he did... and then he added loads of extra bits and flourishes etc so even if the real basic starting idea was mine, he did all of the engineering or whatever it is. In fact he had so much control that I was kinda losing track of which but was going where, I'm just not as used to doing it as he is and i would say that the end profuct is more his track than mine. In fact if I had had total artistic control then it would have sounded a fair bit different.

But I was very glad to get something/anything recorded (see my thread about fear of success) with him. So although this may have taken my original idea and, as well as loads of good stuff, also gone in a few directions that I wouldn't have, it's still just a nice thing to have under our collective belts.

If you're interested in the lyrics, we both contributed some. Pedro told me to shout some nonsense and as he'd saved the file under the name Richo Skizo I shouted that, while he mystifyingly added "Drink your fucking milk" and "titties on the floor" which is... well it's not very Neu! So I hope they're not too obvious.

When we have time the plan is I go back round his and we slow it down and fuck with it to make a dub version so watch out for that.

Attachments

• IMG_20231224_183146.jpg
    IMG_20231224_183146.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9

other_life

bioconfused

tryna grok the period in rap music from roughly 97-07, relying a lot on screw tapes and cocaine blunts (duh). first in what is hopefully a long series, beatmatched ~by hand~ in audacity/proud of the blends i get going here

BUSTA - HANDS WHERE MY EYES CAN SEE
SPICE 1 - PLAYA MADE
YOUNG BLEED - HOW YA DO THAT
COMRADS - CALL ME
BAD BOY - GET MONEY
TARIQ & GUNZ - UPTOWN BABY
BIG MIKE - BURBANS & IMPALAS
NASTY NAS - IF I
PAC - BOMB FIRST
KEKE - SOUTH SIDE
FLATBUSH PROJECT - TRIED BY 12

other_life

bioconfused

EPMD - DA JOINT
ORGANIZED KONFUSION - SIN
C.R.U. - BUBBLIN
KOOL KEITH - ELEVATOR
JUVE - SOLJA RAG
ONE GUD CIDE - CONTRADICTIONS
OUTKAST - IN DUE TIME
MJG - KEEP YOUR MIND
L. FUDGE - WHAT IF

gremino

Moster Sirphine
Bittersweet vibes in this jungle track - a nice change for the usual uplifting/atmospheric jungle vibe. Check the dynamic and lively bassline 🌴🌴🌴

Join my mailing list to get FREE download of this tune. I'm sending all kind of cool stuff there ->
  • Vlogs about old jungle/dnb CDs
  • Email blog posts about carefully curated selection of jungle/dnb/uk garage and other music
  • Exclusive tracks (exclusivity will last at least 6 months)
  • Emails about new Gremino releases
  • ...and other cool stuff
So it most definitely will not be spam. I'm sending emails 1-2 per month. If you don't like the stuff I'm sending, you can always unsubscribe - but I can confidently assure that the emails will be worth checking!

You can join here -> https://mailchi.mp/18b9265065ba/sign-up-aug-sunset