Dissensus Raw Productions

other_life

bioconfused

i dont think sc is gonna strike this one which is funny bc it did the above one
i made the other on thursday so sorry for doubleposting
probably i'll end up doing a tape of these edits on bandcamp

[also it's weird that out of all these rappers too short flows the best over this beat; note for future musicology of uk vs us emcee music]

echevarian

babylon sister

I've put out two EPs of tracks generated while training a Wasserstein GAN model.

I don't really consider these "finished" but since they're the most popular thing on my Soundcloud by a large margin and my family is going through a financial crisis currently, I thought I'd at least put them out there in case anyone wants a lossless version.

I need to spend some time with RipX pulling apart these tracks into stems and remixing them into something more than a tech demo.

other_life

bioconfused
why come every time i get ableton running again the first thing i make is maudlin idm. even when i set out to make like, straightforward garage. is this indicative of some personal character failing, something subliminal about the workstation, or both?

mixed_biscuits

why come every time i get ableton running again the first thing i make is maudlin idm. even when i set out to make like, straightforward garage. is this indicative of some personal character failing, something subliminal about the workstation, or both?
It's your subconscious talking

gremino

Moster Sirphine
'4 Da Ruff Cause EP' is versatile four tracks of ruff and streetwise jungle sound. Despite the ruffness, you can immerse yourself in carefully chosen and produced styles and sounds.

While 'I Get A Rush' opens the EP with ruff jumpup jungle style, it takes the sound to multidimensional level with it's melodic elements. Moody and serious 'Dark Jungle' is for the screwfacers, while 'Ragga Ragga' doesn't give oneself airs with it's ruffness and dangerous bassline. With 'Faster Than Light', we end the trip in hardcore territory with lush stabs and nifty bleeps.

Join the cause.

STREAM/BUY>>

0bleak

just posting this for a laugh...
I was reminded of it because of all of the Dune talk - it's a crappy quasi-techno track I made back in early 91 (maybe even late 90?) with just the one piece of gear I had Ensoniq EPS-16+ (sampler/sequencer keyboard)
so fiddly getting samples back them off VHS going into a stereo system and then rca outs to the sampler
I hadn't yet heard the Eon track, just FYI
I know it's nothing to write home about, but........................................... DUNE! (although I think one sample is from somewhere else)

other_life

bioconfused
true life: i put off reading energy flash until i was 26 and now am deathly afraid simon reynolds will dismiss my sub-teklife ableton breakbeat as "CLOTTED"