sus

To be fair I think shaka is also right that you get some dirty looks for red state gear. particularly from Brooklyn bipoc bisexual bicoastal podcast-erotica-producing 30-something 30+ bmi women. but their opinions don't hold much currency outside middle aged NPR moms

luka

To be fair I think shaka is also right that you get some dirty looks for red state gear. particularly from Brooklyn bipoc bisexual bicoastal podcast-erotica-producing 30-something 30+ bmi women. but their opinions don't hold much currency outside middle aged NPR moms
if you had to hazard a guess how do you think shaka dresses?

sus

Black skinny jeans where there are zippers at the ankle to get them on. Slicked back hair. White and blue french style horizontal stripe shirt underneath the black leather. Very Ramones/50s greaser/Alex Turner look but in a very put together chic professional way, not actually greasy, good quality fabrics in good condition, totally appropriate office attire for a cultural consultancy agency but he can also go get a beer at Clando without getting called a square

luka

people often ruin their look with their shoes. eg theres a middle aged man that goes past my office most days dressed sort of like a wizard with a long grey pony tail and a seude jerkin and leather pantaloons, but then he wears dad trainers with it

luka

something very clean cut and prissy came into fashion sometimes around 2010 or so. all the baristas in their cute little wooly hats and shirts buttoned all the way to the top. really clean clothes, really clean converses. hasn't gone away. it's quite obnoxious.

version

people often ruin their look with their shoes. eg theres a middle aged man that goes past my office most days dressed sort of like a wizard with a long grey pony tail and a seude jerkin and leather pantaloons, but then he wears dad trainers with it

I don't think you can blame the shoes in this case.