sus

people often ruin their look with their shoes. eg theres a middle aged man that goes past my office most days dressed sort of like a wizard with a long grey pony tail and a seude jerkin and leather pantaloons, but then he wears dad trainers with it
Shoes are hard. I can empathize. What are some good shoes?

luka

bodybuilder trousers
oldschool-baggy-pants--212c3d.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: sus

sus

I'm in Europe and the euro coins are awful. Why do they want me lugging around ten kilos of coins in my wallet. Do europeans have massive coin purses? Money bags? I don't get it. I have a billfold. Like a red blooded American should. Only symbolic paper currency and plastic cards, as dematerialized as possible.

luka

I'm in Europe and the euro coins are awful. Why do they want me lugging around ten kilos of coins in my wallet. Do europeans have massive coin purses? Money bags? I don't get it. I have a billfold. Like a red blooded American should. Only symbolic paper currency and plastic cards, as dematerialized as possible.
americans always insist on paying me on dollars. they think they're behind the iron curtain or something. i always have a stash of dollars.

luka

i cant give you any shoe advice. from what i remember of the way you dress probably a euro volleyball addidas 'sneaker'

• Sad
Reactions: sus

luka

mules are everywhere, which is basically an upmarket croc
wallabees are a conservative choice

luka

the 'ugly sneaker' movement hasn't gone away. you still see balenciaga from time to time. plus all the asics and filas etc