Kuedo

CrowleyHead

Great pic.

That CFCF guy (from the Fact mix) is pretty useful, isn't he?

Not really. Those remixes are great, but his solo material consists of synth-piano things that I just find kind of trite...? His "Night Bus" mixes had some interesting moments though.

tom lea

CLFDHTTWoAAo5nr.png

Kuedo at fwd tomorrow night

CrowleyHead

Anyone else try the JG Bierkopf stuff (sp?)? I did it and it works well with this sort of industrialized take on grime that guys like Logos push.

KNIVES could probably fill the big Hyperdub-sized hole in my heart in a placebic way.

luka

Silk Road assassins is basically the nerdiest name you could come up with. It sounds like a 'guild' in a hack and slash rpg

trza

obviously a reference to the "new silk road" series of development and infrastructure projects funded by Chinese money that are on the drawing board right now. Superhighways in Pakistan, links to Afghanistan, opening up Iran, eventually controlling the flow of silk and incense to eurasia.

trza

I still haven't forgiven Kuedo for the track titles on last year's twelve:

Vertical Stack
Border State Collapse
Boundary Regulation
Case Type Classification
Eyeless Angel Intervention
Event Tracking Across Populated Terrain
Cellular Perimeter

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I still think Severant is brilliant, hands down one of the best albums of the last ten years.

I just can't. the melodies are so lifeless and soulless. like this is exactly the way i feel when luke talks about the dubstep that I like, and i like loads of weirdo spaceship sounds. it's as if detroit never happened. it's all so airy and the idealised white idea of tranquile space.

Last edited: