luka

Terrifying violence prone psychopaths always have a sentimental streak. They love their mums, and they hate to see anyone mistreating a dumb animal.

version

Shiels is a ruthless, psychotic criminal and leader of the Shiels gang. Although married to Verna, he is overly attached to his equally crooked and determined mother, "Ma" Shiels.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Yeah, but this is the kind of stuff Burial was on about and the tune he ended up remixing.

Yeah yeah i know. For most of us heads into luke slater from his PAS/clemantine alias this was a huge nosedive in his trajectory - luckily he picked things back up again in the late 00s/2010s. But its such a characteristic art project move to take something really not highly rated by an artists committed fans and remix it.

luka

If it was up to me I'd ban all discussion of this sort of landfill electronica but as it stands we just have to gently wean them off it.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
If it was up to me I'd ban all discussion of this sort of landfill electronica but as it stands we just have to gently wean them off it.

you can ban it, but instead you decide to antagonise me. Burial wasn't even dubstep. He was not even played by the dubstep or grime djs until kode nine forced it down their throats.

luka

Who said it was dub step anyway!!! Why do you feel antagonised by something that never happened? 😂😂😂

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Who said it was dub step anyway!!! Why do you feel antagonised by something that never happened? 😂😂😂

You tend to think it is. same type of energy fields. Except the 2005 youngsta fan and the 2009 Burial fan are worlds apart.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
all that needs to happen now is an Adelle remix on hyperdub to come out to complete the hyperdub as new xl recordings parallel.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the sort of middling culture that the goldsmiths milieu love to postulate over. no time for "post-rave ennui" m8, just found my skanna - nightstalker ep.

yeah found the dopeski and jakes approach with caution face 005 (1993) ep on the hd here, still ahead of anything to do with indietronica and future garage, proper moody speed snorting tunes.