whytea

u got a tune id for that recently met this motherfucker tune majesty bangs? it probably is cuff but i hope not.

Its an AR track not sure if it with Shenin Amara or not, its a UK track but Amine Edge & Dance been playing it out so probably will be released on cuff...

Pandiculate

I went to House of Silk on Datwun's recommendation, never really given this music a proper chance before. Shit was deep, loved the atmosphere and loved the music! Can't remember much because I was off my face but Lance Morgan stood out for me, will definitely try and reach another event soon.

All the people smoking inside made me laugh, the guys kept getting grabby with my gf tho

vvvwwwv

big up datwun, looking forward to hearing what you push with the label.

<iframe width="100%" height="125" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
<iframe width="100%" height="125" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>

datwun

http://www.factmag.com/2015/01/26/fact-singles-club-jan-26-2015/3/
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

"Son Raw: As a Hardcore continuum train spotter, I’ve been waiting for London to twist deep tech into something interesting for a few years now, and this is a healthy step forward. The Artful Dodger sample is a little on the nose but when that bass line drops, it’s pure heaviness. If the crowds push for more broken rhythms in this stuff, mainstream clubbing just might be alright. Also, can we get a Perch MC vocal? (7)"

For 'as a hardcore continuum train spotter for' 'a massive bandwagon hopper' and ' I’ve been waiting for London to twist deep tech into something interesting for a few years now' for 'I've been ignoring music which is better than my music, and parties which are popping off more than my parties, for a few years now.'

'Also, can we get a Perch MC vocal?'

killed it
game over
out

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Yeah saw that fucking cringeworthy (as that Singles Club feature tends to be - why is this? Is it cos all the writers are trying to out-outrage each other?).

https://packlondon.com/News/NewsDetail/2892

I've written the intro to this, a list of 10 tunes that influenced Deep Tech by Mark Radford. TBH I'm slightly disappointed at the number of Audio Rehab tunes in it (though expected it), but as I argue in the intro this is actually excusable because A.R are defining the genre as they release tunes. Mix coming on Friday and should be an RS4 interview/mix coming up in the next few weeks too.

vvvwwwv

i know mate, i know. find myself completely at odds with those round up reviews every week, not that that debunks them mind, but that particular son raw review is welll out.

https://packlondon.com/News/NewsDetail/2892 - radford's top 10 influential tunes. your work corpsey? i see a poker flat recordings tune up there, def worth trawling thru the back catalogue for that 'proto-deep tech' flavour if ya will :cool:

releases such as http://www.beatport.com/release/lately/371731. definitely heard 'lately' in sets

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I was intrigued by the Blackdown interview, I would have preferred a list of 10 pre-Audio Rehab tunes if I'm honest but can't blame the guy for plugging his label!

vvvwwwv

I was intrigued by the Blackdown interview, I would have preferred a list of 10 pre-Audio Rehab tunes if I'm honest but can't blame the guy for plugging his label!
innit, but when your work has laid the foundations, you gotta scream and shout bout it really. have tried to a do a little digging here and there off the back of the artists on the rinse cd n that, but you have to grit ur teeth and bare sooo much drab n bland stuff to find the ONE tune the producer's ever done with a pumped-up bassline and some clapped out drums. pretty sure radford attests to this in the blackdown interview. a strong will musically and vision that fully earns that saturday night rinse slot and the MoS bills

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
Worst thing is grime producers doing second-rate trap knock-offs complete with that old Lex Luger rush sound. (n.b. I made this precise same observation on twitter yesterday a thousand apologies for ironically recycling my own tweets)

glasshand

dj panic attack
more cutting less fights sounds perfect man pissed i didnt go although i know theres gonna be live audio probs by this time next week, house of silk are wicked for that. lookin at audio rehab but the line up does nothing for me tbh

yeh next big one is the audiowhore 2 dayer at coronet in march i spose. might be the comedown talking but i don't know if i'll be ready to dive in again so soon