trilliam

Majesty, Playtime Productions and Jay Power sets from Ministry Vodka Bar last saturday are on DipDabParties soundcloud.

vvvwwwv

Majesty, Playtime Productions and Jay Power sets from Ministry Vodka Bar last saturday are on DipDabParties soundcloud.
last 20 mins or so of the majesty set is absolute damage! haha, get dling if you havent

<iframe width="100%" height="150" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src=""></iframe>
and this one as a tribute to MC sparks

continuum

smugpolice
last 20 mins or so of the majesty set is absolute damage! haha, get dling if you havent

Listened to all five of those Dip Dab mixes today. Majesty's one is I think the best. He does his usual deep and trippy house for a while and then suddenly switches up to MKs remix of Blue Jeans and Low Steppa's version of Route 94. It sounds as though he played those two to get the crowd on side before then pummelling them into submission!

Jay Power's recording is probably the next best and then Playtime Productions.

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
The new Majesty live at Ministry set goes in HARD.
Best deep tech mix I've heard I think.
Wish I'd been there. Squelchy acid to vocal house to hard techno. Love it

Last edited:

trilliam

need to search this thread for his colours and AUG sets, even the sets from golden palace/uk zoo/club union

frequency as well

nuff 5 star sets

carnao promo for frequency london on the 17th july
Mark Radford b2b Carnao Beats (Exclusive Audio Rehab Set)
Lance Morgan (Frequency / House Entertainment UK)
DJ Majesty (Audiowhore / Siesta)
XYZ (Warehouse LDN)
Ellie Cocks (House Entertainment UK)

Basement:

Joshua James (Frequency)
Jakki Degg (Recess Recordings)
Lukuz D & Edski (Warehouse LDN)

frequency birmingham tonight
house of silk @ at scala next week saturday
same day is the house ent free party
and the sotu records rooftop party
and ino i'm missin some out

NATO

The new Majesty live at Ministry set goes in HARD.
Best deep tech mix I've heard I think.
Wish I'd been there. Squelchy acid to vocal house to hard techno. Love it

Link? Is it the dipdab one? Found that unlistenable because of distortion.

trilliam

https://soundcloud.com/majestydj001/majesty-live-ministry-of-sound-sat-21st-jun-1401

Recording is pretty distorted like the dip dab one, it's mostly the same tunes as well, just played in a better order and better mixed.

was wondering what set you were gonna post up, exact same ting..

Weekly Se7en Music radioshow Fridays 18:00 - 20:00 GMT w/ Scholar Tee & Teaser DJ.

Catch me in the hotseat every fortnight. Dj Majesty joined me for a guest mix & chat on this show.

Majesty was on here this friday gone with the guest mix/interview, gives out bare track ids.

Last edited:

wise

bare BARE BONES
Doh! Haven't had a day off in a while...
Well I enjoyed it a whole lot more listening to the second link than the first one. Just frame of mind I guess